|Home||Admissions 2014-15||Health & Beauty||Jobs Pakistan||Govt Jobs||Summer Dresses||Cars-Bikes Prices||Child Specialist Karachi|
|Government Jobs Pakistan Pakistan Government Jobs, Sindh Government, Karachi jobs, lahore jobs, panjab jobs, islamabad jobs, Sindh Jobs, larkana jobs, sukkur jobs|
||Post New Thread||LinkBack||Share||Thread Tools|
|09-28-2011, 09:12 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Job in District Kashmore Kandhkot Education Govt Jobs, Stenographer
Job in District Kashmore Kandhkot Education Govt Jobs, Stenographer, Driver
OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR COLLEGES LARKANA REGION LARKANA
Schedule for the following posts BPS-01 to BPS-04 for (Male / Female) having domicile of Larkana / Kamber Shahdadkot / Shikarpur / Jacobabad / Kashmore Kandhkot District:
s. No. Name of the Post BPS Qualification Age District-wise schedule for interview Venue
1. Lab: Attendant 03 Primary / Middle 18-28 Larkana 08-10-2011 Government Arts & Commerce College Larkana Time 9:00 to 4:00 PM
2. Naib Qasid 02 Primary / Middle 18-28 Kamber Shahdadkot 09-10-2011
3. Chowkidar 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
4. Malhi 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
5. S. Worker 02 Primary / Middle 18-28 Shikarpur 10-09-2011
6. Waterman 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
7. Guard 02 Primary / Middle 18-28 Jacobabad / Kashmore at Kandhkot 11-10-2011
8. Pump Driver 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
9. Cook 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates should bring attested copies of testimonials, certificate, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, experience certificate and Two passport size photographs before the Interview Committee at the interview venue at (Government Arts & Commerce College Larkana) as per district-wise schedule.
2. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Test / Interview.
3. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government policy.
4. Candidates who are already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
5. Preference will be given to those candidates who are already working on Contract Basis.
REGIONAL DIRECTOR COLLEGES LARKANA REGION LARKANA
INF-KRY No. 3434