|Home||Admissions 2014-15||Health & Beauty||Jobs Pakistan||Govt Jobs||Summer Dresses||Cars-Bikes Prices||Child Specialist Karachi|
|Government Jobs Pakistan Pakistan Government Jobs, Sindh Government, Karachi jobs, lahore jobs, panjab jobs, islamabad jobs, Sindh Jobs, larkana jobs, sukkur jobs|
||Post New Thread||Share||Thread Tools|
|05-28-2012, 01:40 PM||#1|
PPL Public Welfare Hospital Jobs Balochistan, Medical Superintendent 28 May
PPL Public Welfare Hospital Jobs Balochistan, Medical Superintendent 28 May 2012
PPL Welfare Trust for the benefit of general public of Sui Town and its surrounding areas has established a 50 bed Public Welfare Hospital at Sui Town which is expected to become operational by early July, 2012. The hospital shall be operated and managed by an independent Board of Governors notified by the Government of Balochistan.
To further its day to day operations, the Hospital requires a qualified, experienced and a proactive Medical Superintendent (MS) to be appointed by the Board of Governors. The incumbent will have a significant dual role. Being MS; he will be responsible for overall operation and management of the hospital, whereas, being an Ex-Officio member of the Board of Governors, he will report to the Board of Directors and work closely with the Chairman and members of the Board, call and attend meetings and act as Secretary to the Board. In his capacity as MS, he will be the main driving force behind the Board of Governors, responsible for implementation of Board's decisions and coordination with stakeholders and a source of inspiration for the hospital staff for efficient hospital operations. His qualifications and experience required are as under:
• MBBS from a recognized medical institution with Post-Graduate Diploma, FCPS/MPH or equivalent in the field of hospital management.
• At least 5-7 years post-graduation experience of working as doctor and experience of hospital management in rural areas with expertise in managing human resource.
• Good administrative skills with hands-on knowledge of preparation of hospital budgets and financial management.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Excellent written and oral presentation and negotiation skills.
• Good understanding and knowledge of local traditions and culture.
• Maximum age limit 45 years.
Salary and other benefits will be commensurate with experience. Suitable professional will be hired on annual renewable contract. The incumbent will be provided suitable single accommodation and compensation for transport.
Interested persons should send their brief CV along with signed application and attested copies of academic qualifications directly to the DG Health Services, Government of Balochistan, Health Directorate, Sariab Road, Quetta with copy to Administrator, PPL Welfare Trust, 5th Floor, PIDC House, Dr. Zia-ud-Din Ahmed Road, Karachi not later than 10th June. 2012.
PRQ No. 3508/12