|Home||Technology News||Banking Jobs||Job in Pakistan||Govt Jobs||Summer Dresses||Latest Cars Pakistan||Child Specialist Karachi|
|Job in Pakistan | Careers in Pakistan Pakistan Jobs, Sindh Government jobs, karachi Jobs, lahore Jobs, Islamab Jobs, Panjab jobs, NWFP jobs, balochistan jobs, Sukkur jobs mirpurkhas jobs, khairpur jobs, larkana jobs, hyderabad jobs, mehar jobs, banks jobs, sindh jobs, home base jobs|
||Post New Thread||LinkBack||Share||Thread Tools|
|06-18-2010, 05:28 PM||#1 (permalink)|
!_nO oNE unDeRsTanDs mE_!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Join pak army as technical cadets through nust
JOIN PAK ARMY AS TECHNICAL CADETS THROUGH NUST
22ND TECHNICAL CADET COURSE (SEPTEMBER 2010 ENTRY)
1. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS.
Candidates must fulfil the following conditions of eligibility:-
17 - 21 years on 1st September 2010 (relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit under special circumstances).
b. MARITAL STATUS. Unmarried.
FSc (Pre Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science with minimum 65% marks or Senior Cambridge GCE 'O' level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and 'A' level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Studies/Computer Science in Grade 1-6/A-C..
2. PHYSICAL STANDARDS.
a. Minimum Height.
- 5'-4" (162.5 cm).
b. Vision Standard .
(1) Distance Vision. With glasses 6/9, 6/12.
(2) Near Vision. J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
c. Average Weight Standard.
Should not exceed standard weight for given age and height (Physical Standard chart for weight and height is available with all Army Selection and Recruitment Centres).
1.Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as Senior Cambridge or 'O' level and 'A' level etc will be required to obtain equivalence certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the application form..
2.Candidates passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appearing in FSc Part-II Examination in various Education Boards may apply subject to the provision of HOPE certificates by the PRINCIPAL of their colleges that they will pass the said examination with minimum 65% marks and attach photo copy of result card of FSc Part-I with the application form.
3. Candidates with Computer Science instead of Chemistry in FSc can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.
Male Citizens of Pakistan, domiciles holders of Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Northern Areas. Pakistani candidates having dual nationality will initiate the process for renunciation of their foreign nationality and will give an undertaking before joining the Army that they will complete the procedure for renunciation of their foreign nationality before completion of their training. Those failing to renounce their foreign nationality or to complete the procedure will not be granted commission. They will be liable to pay the training charges/bond money and will instead have to seek release/discharge from the Army.
3. INELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
a. Twice screened out or twice rejected by ISSB.
b. Declared medically unfit by Army Appeal Medical Board.
c. Cadets who resigned or were withdrawn/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces Academies/Institutions.
d. An individual removed, discharged or dismissed from Government Service.
e. Diploma holders.
f. Convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
g. Those studying in any of the Armed Forces Institutions/Academies or nominated against reserved defence quota seats/studying as Paying Cadet in any of the Armed Forces Technical Colleges.
4. REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION.
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres.
a. REGISTRATION AT ARMY SELECTION AND RECRUITMENT CENTRES.
Candidates will be required to report alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 4e at following Army Selection and Recruitment Centres for registration/allotment of Roll No and date/time of written test etcetera. The candidate will also bring these documents on the day of test :-
AS&RC TELEPHONE AS&RC TELEPHONE
(1) Peshawar 091-201-5885 (2) Rawalpindi 051-561-34137
(3) Lahore 042-6699-5885 (4) Multan 061-531-5885
(5) Hyderabad 022-791-5885 (6) Karachi 021-560-5885
(7) Quetta 081-2490-5885 ( Gilgit 05811-961-5885s
b. REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET.
A candidate can register himself through Internet on website Join Pakistan Army. Date and time of test shall be intimated through internet, for which the individual should have an E-mail account. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computer. Candidates will also bring along necessary documents mentioned in para 4e on the day of test.
c. WRITTEN TEST.
Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Computer Studies / Computer Science (Only for CS students).
d. SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION/TESTS.
Registration and tests will be held as per following schedule:-
Registration 17-30 Mar 2010 (Including Sunday)
Test 01-15 Apr 2010 (Except Sunday/Closed Holidays)
e.DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT ARMY SELECTION AND RECRUITMENT CENTRES.
(1) Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Marks Sheet (Both Compulsory). In case of 'O' Level / 'A' Level, submission of Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
(2) Certificate/Detailed Marks Sheet of FSc/Equivalent.
(3) Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form "B" alongwith Guardian's Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
(4) 6 x Colour Photos (duly attested front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
(5) One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
(6) Old National Identity Card and Form "B" will not be accepted.
(7) Original as well as 3 x photocopies of Inter Services Selection Board "NOT RECOMMENDED" letter are also required for Repeater Candidates.
5. SELECTION PROCEDURE
a. The candidates declared successful in written test, will have following tests at Army Selection And Recruitment Centres:-
(a) 1.6 KM Run 7 Minutes.
(b) Push Ups 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(c) Sit Ups 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(d) Chin Ups 03 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(e) Ditch Crossing Ditch Crossing
(3) Initial medical test at Army Selection And Recruitment Centres.
b. Short listed candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call letters.
c. Medical Examination at CMH/MH of ISSB Recommended Candidates only.
d. Final selection at General Headquarters on merit. Allocation of disciplines will also be made strictly on merit. Allotment of discipline/decision of GHQ will be final and no representation in this regard or request for change in discipline allotted will be entertained.
6. PRIVATE COACHING CENTRES FOR ISSB TESTS.
a. According to existing rules of Armed Forces, Pre-ISSB training cannot be imparted by any individual or private coaching centre. GHQ PA Directorate denies any link with such illegal and unethical training establishments throughout the country. Any candidate found trained / coached in any private coaching centre, will be liable to be NOT RECOMMENDED.
S/No Discipline Duration 4 Years at
(1) Civil Engineering Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST).
(2) Telecommunication Engineering Military College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST).
(3) Computer Software Engineering
(4) Electrical Engineering
(5) Mechanical Engineering
(6) Computer Systems Engineering Military College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST).
(7) Mechatronics Engineering
( Aeronautical Engineering College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur (NUST).
b. MILITARY TRAINING.
One year military training at Pakistan Military Academy Kakul, after obtaining Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Degree.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 13 years.
On completion of Technical Studies at concerned college and military training at Pakistan Military Academy Kakul, cadets will be awarded BE Degree and regular commission in the Pakistan Army as Captain.
10. Prospectus will be provided on payment..