|Home||Technology News||Banking Jobs||Job in Pakistan||Govt Jobs||Summer Dresses||Latest Cars Pakistan||Child Specialist Karachi|
|Job in Pakistan | Careers in Pakistan Pakistan Jobs, Sindh Government jobs, karachi Jobs, lahore Jobs, Islamab Jobs, Panjab jobs, NWFP jobs, balochistan jobs, Sukkur jobs mirpurkhas jobs, khairpur jobs, larkana jobs, hyderabad jobs, mehar jobs, banks jobs, sindh jobs, home base jobs|
||Post New Thread||LinkBack||Share||Thread Tools|
|04-03-2011, 10:08 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Job in Pakistan Army Medical College 36th MBBS, 14th BDS Commission 03 April 2011
Join Army Medical College for 36th MBBS, 14th BDS & Get Commission in Pakistan Army
1. Eligibility Conditions
a. Age as on 01 Nov 2011
(1) Intermediate or Equivalent 17-22 Years Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit under special circumstances (2) Graduates and Serving PN / PAF Personnel 17-23 Years (3) Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA) 17-24 Years (4) Serving Army Soldiers 17-25 Years
b. Gender Male
c. Marital Status
Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
e. Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height 5'- 4" (162.5cm) (2) Weight As per the Body Mass Index
(1) Marks - FA / FSc. Minimum 60 percent marks in FA/FSc and equivalent. (2) Relaxation of Marks - FA / FSc. Minimum 55 percent marks for the candidates with domicile Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
(3) Serving Army Soldiers. 50 percent marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
(4) Graduate Candidates. Candidates having minimum 50% marks in intermediate but having minimum 60% marks and above in (BA/BSc/BBA/BS) are eligible.
(5) Hope Certificate. Candidates who have passed Part-1 of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and have appeared/appearing in Supplementary of Part-II/Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by the Head of the institutions.
(6) Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc MUST get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
(7) A level candidates with 3Cs (aggregate 60% marks) are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as applicable in case of FA / FSc.
2. Ineligibility Conditions
a. "Not Recommended" twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection & Review Board
b. Declared medically unfit by Military Hospital/ Appeal Medical Board.
c. Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
d. An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
e. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:- a. Registration Through Internet
A candidate can register on website Join Pakistan Army . Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at AS&RCs
The candidates may report at nearest following Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities from 1-30 Nov 2010. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
c. Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests
Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:- Registration 4 April - 03 May 2011 (Incl Saturdays/Sundays) Preliminary Tests 9 June - 29 July 2011 (Except Saturdays/Sundays/Closed Holidays)
d. Preliminary Selection
(1) Written/ Intelligence Tests. Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written test will undergo physical / medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs. (2) Physical Tests. The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
(a) 1.6 Km Run 8.5 minutes (b) Push Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes (c) Sit Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes (d) Chin Ups 3 repetitions in 2 minutes (e) Ditch Crossing 7'.4" x 7'.4" with a depth of 4' (3) Interview. Candidates who qualify written test will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
(4) Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call letter.
4. Further Selection
Candidates who are selected by AS&RC will be called for ISSB Test by GHQ. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate's overall performance.
5. Training Period at PMA. 2 Years.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric / FA / FSc / Equivalent. In case of "O" level / "A" level, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory. b. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form "B" alongwith Guardian"s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
c. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
d. 6 x Coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
e. Original as well as three photocopies of "NOT RECOMMENDED" letter by ISSB are also required for "Repeater Candidates".
Note :- Old National Identity Card and Form "B" will not be accepted.
7. PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD
Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of Application Forms. They will submit their Application Forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies by 10 Jan 2011. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration (Selection), Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/ Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible for traveling to and from Pakistan.
a. For further details visit: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Or nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Gilgit, Peshawar, Rawalpindi , Lahore , Multan , Hyderabad , Karachi and Quetta.
b. Email your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. For ISSB call up notices visit:- www.issb.com.pk
|04-03-2011, 01:48 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Job in Pakistan Army Medical College 36th MBBS, 14th BDS Commission 03 April 2011
do army not taking girls as MBBS OR BDS cadets this year? bcz i think every year girls also have some seats and if yes then what was the reason? plz reply