Pakistan Fashion Forum, Govt Jobs Pakistan, Mobile, Laptop, Camera Prices in Karachi, Lahore

Go Back   Pakistan Fashion Forum, Govt Jobs Pakistan, Mobile, Laptop, Camera Prices in Karachi, Lahore > IT Forum | Techonology & Gadgets | Automobiles, Laptops, Cameras > Pakistan Hosting Newspaper Ads, Free Classified Buy & Sell > Pakistan Real Estate, Plots, Flats Price
Home Admissions 2014-15 Health & Beauty Jobs Pakistan Govt Jobs Summer Dresses Cars-Bikes Prices Child Specialist Karachi

Pakistan Real Estate, Plots, Flats Price Dubai Real Estate, Pakistan Real Estate, Estate Agents share here landy and property, flats for sale, plots for sale,Share Real Estate Property & Economic News


OPF Housing Scheme Phase I Extension Lahore 10 Marla aur 5 Marla Booking Details

Pakistan Real Estate, Plots, Flats Price


Reply
Thread Tools
 
Post New Thread LinkBack Share
Old 06-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mind Reader
Govt Jobs Pakistan
 
Tanha Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: █║▌│█│║▌║
Age: 29
Posts: 152,881
Country: Users Flag!
Send a message via ICQ to Tanha Karim Send a message via AIM to Tanha Karim Send a message via MSN to Tanha Karim Send a message via Yahoo to Tanha Karim Send a message via Skype™ to Tanha Karim
Default OPF Housing Scheme Phase I Extension Lahore 10 Marla aur 5 Marla Booking Details


OPF Housing Scheme Phase I Extension Lahore 10 Marla aur 5 Marla Booking Details




Land for a Lifetime Home in your Homeland
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis Government of Pakistan
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
Golden Opportunity

to get

1 Kanal, 10 Maria & 5 Maria Plots

OPF Housing Scheme

Phase-1 Extension

Lahore
Payment Schedule
The Location:

► Ideally located on main Khayaban-e-Jinnah

► Adjacent to Raiwind Road

► Few minutes drive from Shaukat Khanum Hospital
► OPF members (Overseas Pakistanis)

► Overseas Pakistanis who are not members of OPF will submit Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- along with duly filled membership form to get themselves registered with OPF and to become eligible for plots.

► The allottees who were allotted plots in phase-1 Lahore are not eligible.

► 10% Plots reserved for general public (Non Ops).

► In case of more applications received than the number of existing plots, the allotment will be made through balloting.
L The Amenities:

► Modern Security System

► Wide Carpeted Roads

► Spacious Parks. Parking and Commercial Area

► Beautifully Built Schools and Mosques

► Modern Sewerage System. Gas and Electricity

► A wide plot reserved for Graveyard

► A non-refundable Application processing fee of Rs. 5,000/- will be charged.

► Application Forms and payments can be deposited at any branch of Askari Bank Limited.
Last date to apply:

July 03, 2012

For More Details, Contact Today:

Forms are available free of cost at our website: Overseas Pakistanis Foundation or you may collect from OPF Head Office or Regional Offices.
10% extra will be charged from general public/Non-OPs

Director

Housing & Works Division

Overseas Pakistanis Foundation,

Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis, Government of Pakistan P.O. Box 1470, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/2, Islamabad (Pakistan). Ph:+92-51 -9219126,9224326, Fax: +92-51-9224336
30% amount of total price of plot as down payment must be submitted along with application Remaining 70% in five, six monthly equal installments as per scheduled below:
Size of Plot Price (Rs.) of Plot including development charges Down payment 30% After 6 months After 1 year After 1.5 years After 2 years After 2.5 years
1 Kanal 3,200.000 960.000 448,000 448,000 448.000 448.000 448.000
10 Marias 1,800.000 540,000 252,000 252.000 252.000 252,000 252,000
5 Marias 1.000.000 300.000 140,000 140,000 140,000 140.000 140,000

Tanha Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



All times are GMT +6. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Admissions, Results, Scholarships | Health Beauty Tips | Pakistan Fashion Trends | Jobs in Pakistan | Overseas Jobs Abroad | Cars/Bikes Prices | Buy & Sell
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Disclaimer Friendsmania.net/forum is not responsible for any of the Articles, Comments, Reviews or User Names, as the poster of the particular Article, Comment, Review or User Name on Friendsmania.net/forum Discussion Forum.