Join GCU Academia to be a part of the Glorious Ravian Tradition & Culture
151 Years of Excellence
GC University Lahore
COURAGE TO KNOW
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following positions having Punjab Domicile:
FACULTY POSITIONS DEPARTMENT/SUBJECT
Science & Technology Professor TTS / BS-21 Age 40-50 years Botany (Phycology), Physics (CASP), Zoology (Molecular Biology and Genetics)
Associate Professor TTS /BS-20 Age 35-50 years Botany (Physiology/Ecology/Molecular Biology), Sustainable Development Study Centre (SDSC) (Environmental Science), Zoology (Entomology, Physiology, Paleontology & Zoogeography)
Assistant Professor TTS/ BS-19 Age 30-45 years Chemistry (Physical/Analytical/ Inorganic), Sustainable Development Study Centre (SDSC) (Environmental Science)
Lecturer BS-18 Age 21-35 years Botany, Bio-Technology (Bio-technology/ Micro-Biology), Chemistry (Physical/Analytical/ Inorganic), Mathematics, Physics, Sustainable Development Study Centre (SDSC) (Environmental Science)
Arts & Social Sciences Professor TTS / BS-21 Age 40-50 years Economics, History, Political Science, Psychology, Statistics (Statistical Quality Control/ Industrial Statistics, Experimental Design)
Associate Professor TTS/ BS-20 Age 35-50 years Economics, History, Political Science, Psychology
Assistant Professor TTS / BS-19 Age 30-45 years Fine Arts (Graphic Design and Illustration)
Lecturer BS-18 Age 21-35 years Fine Arts (Graphic Design and Illustration), History, Political Science (Political Science/ International Relation)
Engineering Professor TTS/ BS-21/Contract Age 40-50 years Electrical Engineering (Electrical Engineering with Power Electronics)
Associate Professor TTS/ BS-20/Contract Age 35-50 years Electrical Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic Engineering)
Lecturer BS-18/Contract Age 21-35 years Electrical Engineering
Languages, Islamic and Oriental Learning Professor TTS / BS-21 Age 40-50 years English (English/ Comparative/ International Literature)
Associate Professor TTS/ BS-20 Age 35-50 years English (English/ Comparative/ International Literature), Urdu
Assistant Professor TTS / BS-19 Age 30-45 years Urdu
Lecturer BS-18 Age 21-35 years Arabic & Islamic Studies, Urdu
1. Please visit GCU website www.gcu.edu.pk for qualification and eligibility criteria.
2. Candidates applying for Electrical Engineering will also submit a copy of registration certificate of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) respectively alongwith the applications.
3. Application Forms for the posts can be obtained from the Confidential Branch, Registrar’s Office or can be downloaded from University website (http://gcu.edu.pk/Forms/JobsForms.doc) on payment in UBL GCU, Branch or a Bank Draft/Pay Order/Postal Order of Rs.3000/- for the Professor/ Director, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Rs.1000/- for Lecturer in favor of Treasurer, GCU, Lahore should reach the Registrar’s Office on or before 27.02.2015 through proper channel where-ever necessary.
4. Incomplete or applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
5. Selection Board will consider all applications received and when necessary interview such candidates as it considers prime-facie most suitable for appointment. Selection Board’s decision in this regard shall be final.
6. University reserves the rights not to fill/withdraw/change any number of post/ withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
Dr. Muhammad Akhyar Farrukh REGISTRAR