Gesellschaft for Internationale Zusammenarbeit GIZ Job, Finance and Administration Assistant
Support to Development Planning in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft for Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.. On behalf of the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Support to Development Planning (SDP) project supports the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Communities in selected district of KP in participatory, transparent and coordinated development planning. which is seeking a candidate for the following position for its office in Islamabad:
Finance and Administration Assistant (Reference No. SDP 2015/009):
Qualification & Experience:
– BA from a recognized university for Business Administration / Finances or related fields.
– 3-5 years of experience in the field of finance / administration.
– Very good working knowledge of IT technologies (related software, phone. fax. email, Internet) arid computer applications (MS Office).
– Very good command of English (fluent spoken and written), Pashto and or Urdu (fluent spoken and written) language, knowledge of German will be an asset.
– Very good organisational skills with a high preference for accuracy and quality.
Interested candidates can request for detailed job description through snail from: firstname.lastname@example.org, while clearly mentioning the Job Title and Reference No. as subject line till 10th March 2015.
Application clearly mentioning the Job Title on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by March 13, 2015 at: P.O. Box 2993, Islamabad.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.