Gilgit Development Authority GDA / Skardu Development Authority SDA Job Gilgit-Baltistan, Accountant, Naib Qasid
Government of Gilgit Baltistan
Gilgit Development Authority (GDA)
Applications are invited to fill the following vacant positions on contract basis in Gilgit Development Authority (GDA) and Skardu Development Authority (SDA) Gilgit Baltistan from the eligible candidates having domicile of Gilgit Baltistan.
S.# Name of Post: BPS: No. of Post: Minimum Qualification / Experience: Age Limit:
1. Town Planner: 17 GDA-01 B.Sc City and Regional Planning or equivalent 22-28
2. GIS Specialist: 17 GDA-01 MS in GIS or M.Sc Geography with basic and advance CS courses and relevant experience -do-
3. Accountant: 14 SDA- 01 B.Com/BBA ii) 03 Years Experience in Govt Sector or Autonomous or Semi Autonomous Org. 20-28
4. Data Entry Operator: 12 Total-04 GDA- 02 SDA- 02
i) Intermediate ii) 01 year Diploma in IT
5. UDC: 09 Total-02 SDA- 02 Intermediate (2nd Division) with 02 years experience in office work 18-28
6. Drivers: 04 Total-04 GDA- 02 SDA- 02
i) Middle ii) Driving license LTV iii) 03 years driving experience
7. Chowkidar: 01 Total-02 GDA-01 SDA-01 Primary pass -do-
8. Naib Qasid: 01 Total-05 GDA- 03 SDA- 02 Primary pass -do-
9. Gardener (Contingent): 01 GDA-04 Experience in relevant field -do-
10. Sweeper: 01 GDA-01 Literate -do-
1. Interested candidates may submit their application along with attested copies of documents i.e academic degrees / certificates, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC and two recent photographs latest by 20th February, 2015 at the office of Gilgit Development Authority (GDA), River View Road, near Chinar Bagh, Gilgit. Application received after closing date will be not be entertained.
2. Govt. employees should submit their application through proper channel and the employees who have completed 02 year continuous services will be eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per rules. Upper age limit for general public would be admissible as per initial appointment to civil posts (relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 1993.
3. Department may cancel or postpone the recruitment on any one or all positions without assigning any reason.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
5. Date of test/interview would be informed later.
6. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for teat and interview.
(Asim Raza) PAS Director (Admin & Finance) Gilgit Development Authority (GDA), Gilgit-Baltistan.