KARAKORAM INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Karakoram International University Gilgit invites applications for the following senior faculty positions from eligible candidates for main campus Gilgit.
S.No Position Scale/Grade Disciplines Minimum Qualification Experience, Minimum Publications
1- Professors Faculty of Physical Sciences and Engineering BPS 21/TTS/ Contract Physical Sciences preferably from disciplines Physics/Mathematics/Computer Sciences/Earth Sciences/ Engineering(mining, civil). As per HEC rules for BPS and TTS
2- Professors Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences BPS 21/TTS/ Contract Humanities and Social Sciences preferably in disciplines of Modern Languages, Business Management, International Relations, Behavior Sciences(sociology, anthropology, archeology), Economics, Media and Communication, Educational development As per HEC rules for BPS and TTS
1. The selected Professors may additionally be assigned duties as Deans of respective faculties, if required.
2. Applicants are required to submit three sets of Dossiers comprised of complete application along with attested copies of educational certificates, marks sheets, equivalence certificates(in case of foreign degrees) Publications, CNIC, domicile certificate, recent passport size photograph and experience certificates to the office of HR Manager, Karakoram International University, Gilgit, before November 30, 2015. Application form may be downloaded from KIU website www.kiu.edu.pk.
3. Higher salaries may be considered in case of higher qualification/experience subject to recommendations by the Selection Board and approval by Senate.
4. Age 55 years or below will be preferred. Selection Board may recommend relaxation in maximum age in case of higher qualifications/relevant experience as per immediate needs of the university.
5. Applications must be accompanied with pay order/demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of Registrar Karakoram International University.
6. NoTA/DA will be paid for test and interview.
NOUMAN H. BUTT, HR MANAGER, PH # 05811-960057, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org