GIZ Job Islamabad, Technical Advisor Monitoring & Evaluation-C
TVET Reform Support Programme As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fiir Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development The WET Reform Support Programme funded by the European Union, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Federal Republic of Germany and the Royal Norwegian Embassy has been commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing this programme in close collaboration with the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) and is seeking candidate for the following Islamabad based position.
“Technical Advisor Monitoring & Evaluation-C” (Reference No. WET 2015/050):
Qualifications & Experience:
– Master degree in statistics, social science, education, economics or other relevant field.
– Knowledge of statistical analysis.
– Experience in project management.
– Experience in working with international development partners.
– WET experience would be an asset.
– Very good working skills of information and communication technologies (e g. MS Office).
– Excellent English and Urdu communication and writing skills.
Interested candidates can request for detailed job description through email from: email@example.com. while clearly mentioning the Job title and Reference no. as subject line till 06th February 2015. Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 09th February 2015 at P.O. Box 2993, Islamabad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly encouraged to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.