GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan Job Karachi, Assistant Manager Technical / Manager Technical
Graduation/Professional degree in Molecular Sciences, Engineering etc.
– Pharmaceutical experience preferable, however not mandatory.
– The role holder should have fair understanding of process chemistry, analytical development and process engineering.
– He/she must have an understanding of the business processes impacted by the work of the technical function.
– Responsible for Technical Governance of product, and maintenance of product control strategy.
– Program management of technical NPI activity – prepare, monitor & control New Products Introduction plans to ensure that the products are launched on time and in full.
– Engage and support in Technical Risk Assessment (TRA) activities to ensure that critical to quality attributes (CQA) in the process are identified and managed during manufacturing.
– Support in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) activity for product or process failures to ensure that correct corrective and preventive actions are taken.
– Implement plans for improving people and process capability to ensure process robustness and improve site technical capability.
– Provide support in Risk Management Process to ensure business risks are timely identified and managed.
– Support to Technical Lead for introduction of new process technologies, dose forms and dose delivery .
– Manage the introduction of new products as per requirement of the company.
– Coordinate with the identified team of area experts at the site.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
– Ability to use and interpret data to drive decision making at both tactical and strategic level.