GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan Job Karachi, EIS BP CCIT Market Lead
Basic Qualifications: Information Technology
– Relevant degrees in End User Infrastructure & Application.
– Ensure delivery of projects, services & day-to-day End user & Infrastructure Services for the GNE Markets, based on Strategy and Objective set by Cluster and Regional EIS Leads and according based on Demand requirements for Shared Services; Commercial (CIT), Consumer (CH) , in accordance with budget limitations as well as the overall Central EIS Strategies & direction.
– Together with the Cluster EIS Head, develop a comprehensive Local EIS strategy for the Market; including recommendation of new and combined services, technology or service investment, to ensure EIS service offerings meet the ongoing needs of the business while meeting the budget plans.
– Manage & coordinate all Market EIS resources reporting directly or indirectly to this role.
– Manage and Control the Local EIS Budget to enable the Business growth while meeting budget targets.
– Ensure that EIS projects & services are successfully delivered within budget and timelines, by working closely with EIS Cluster Lead, with the other groups. Solution Design team, Core infrastructure services Solution Delivery & Architecture (SDnA), Application Services, Quality Risk & Compliance (QRC), lobal IT Centers (GITC),… etc, to meet GSK’s 5 strategic objectives.
– Develop and maintain close working relationship with the Demand Cluster Head enabling effective & integrated service response.
– Represent EIS within the Cluster and communicate EIS Strategies that will affect the Business.
– Responsibilities include; IT Helpdesk, Desktops/Laptops, Printers, Mobile Phones, Collaborative Tools, e-Learning, my GSK, e-mail, Document Management, Data Networks, Telecoms, Telephone Systems, VTC equipment.
– Implement and comply with EIS governance model.
– Create a risk register for EIS related risk in the Market.
– Work as ITCP Coordinator to Maintain ITCP document; be responsible for the overall ITCP Plan. Ensure ITCP is aligned with BCP. Create test plan. Work with business representative to monitor the implementation of ITCP at the time of disaster.
This role will operate as a full member of Cluster EIS Leadership team with accountability for:
– Projects’ implementation in collaboration with Central EIS groups, Core Infra Services, EIS, other Supply groups within the agreed timelines and budgets. This includes project plans specifying goals, scheduling, identification of risks and contingency plans.
– Providing excellent EIS Service to users in the countries of the market to meet the Business Demand and provide services according to the SLAs.
– Budget responsibility related to this Market; including, Hardware & Software Assets (PC’s, mobile phone, Network Electronics, Servers, Telephony systems… etc).
– Managing & coordinating all EIS resources within the Market to ensure that they are aligned & utilized within the Market, Cluster, or on a Global Level, when needed.
– Accountable for EIS Operational activities & day-to-day support for delivering End User and Infrastructure Services, aligned with the Central EIS & Supply Organisation.
– Managing Third Party contracts to SLA and budget & Third Party staff, where applicable.
– Drive improvements in the cost/quality/risk profile of the EIS services.
– Represent EIS in the Cluster and sometimes Regional EIS Leadership meetings.
– Management – Ability to manage multi-cultural team geographically dispersed, including budget management and planning.
– Teamwork – Interacts effectively across boundaries with other IT groups, demand and supply organizations, in country and above country
– Technical Expertise – Proven ability to provide effective Infrastructure solutions and to understand technology functions/issues to interpret its application for addressing business goals.
– Operate as a full member of EIS Cluster and Regional Leadership Team
– Work across the GNE Market, dealing with users, taking into account linguistic, cultural & economic differences.
– Work with other EIS Cluster Heads within the Region & other EIS core services to align and coordinate activities.
– Close relation with in-market customers / business to ensure good understanding of business needs.
– Negotiate with service providers (internal and Third Party) to ensure that services are designed to meet the competing demands of standardized solutions and local business requirements.
– Work with on-site IT EIS staff and/or appropriate corporate teams on service implementation and transition to required future state.
– Work with external Third Parties service providers, where global solutions are not possible to develop and design services to local needs compliant to global policies and strategies.
– Understand that the legal frameworks and language mix across the locations require that strategies and solutions are sufficiently flexible to comply with local statutory needs, but rigorous enough to meet GSK global policy.
– Understand that the needs of validation and risk management vary by location.