Gourmet Pakistan requires motivated, energetic & experienced professionals in the areas of Sales. Business Development (BD) & Retail Audit in all Major Cities of Pakistan:
1. Key Accounts Manager – Retail Sales: (Min. Qualification: Master’s Degree, Minimum Experience: 5 years in Sales & 8D) Key Responsibilities: 1 -Develop good relationship with key accounts such as USC, CSD, departmental stores, etc. 2-Generate sales volume and manage sales team. 3-Execute assigned task like shop merchandising and promotions. 4-Able to forecast and achieve sales targets. 5- Handle customer complaints and manage stocks.
2. Key Accounts Executive: (Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree,
Minimum Experience: 3 years of handling Key Accounts) Key Responsibilities: 1- Forecast and achieve sales targets. 2- Execute shop merchandising and promotions. 3- Able to handle customer complaints. 4-Manage Stock levels.
3. Sales Audit Supervisor: (Minimum Qualification: Master’s Degree, Minimum Experience: 5 years in Retail Sales Audit) Key Responsibilities: 1-Prepare audit policies & internal controls. 2-Collect and analyze field data to identify non-compliance with company policies. 3- Able to lead audit team. 4. Plan and perform Internal and External Sales team audits
4. Sales Audit Officer: (Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 2 years in Retail Sales Audit) Key Responsibilities: 1-Perform Internal and External Sales Audit. 2- Audit sale orders. 3- Check stock deliveries and payments. 4-Report issues of different sales channels.
5. Warehouse In charge: (Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Minimum Experience: 3 years) Key Responsibilities: 1- Prepare warehouse processes and manage related activities. 2- Plan and handle Stock inventory. 3- Ensure FIFO implementation. 4- Handle v/arehouse staff 5- Upload accurate data in internal ERP systems in a timely manner
6. Warehouse Shipping Assistant: (Minimum Qualification: Intermediate Minimum Experience:^ years) Key Responsibilities: 1- Ensure in-time receipts and dispatches. 2- Ensure FIFO Implementation 3- Inspection of receipts and dispatches 4- Handle Stock Inventory
How to Apply: Please send your resume at hrjobsc^gourmetpakistan.com or apply directly at our Career Portal: http://gourmetpakistan.com/new-jobs