BENAZIR INCOME SUPPORT PROGRAMME
Applications are invited for appointment to the following vacant posts on contract basis for Benazir Income Support Programme. Candidates fulfilling the following qualifications/ experience may apply.
Remuneration as per experience minimum-maximum. 152,240 to 258,940 (negotiable based on experience and depth of relevant skills)
1. Director (Internal Audit)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate Degree in Finance and Accounts, Qualified CA/CPA/CIMA/FCMA or equivalent from an HEC recognized university/institution, having at least 15 years of progressive career including 7 years experience relating to audit of private/public sector GoP/ Donor Organizations/International Financial institutions/Aid Agencies Supported Projects. Be able to conduct periodic audit of all regional offices and to monitor compliance to regulatory framework, rules and regulations in all matters Ability to execute substantive accountability vis-a-vis the organization and other donors and stakeholders, to improve communication with stakeholders of programme results and impact, to provide management with analyses, assessments, recommendations and advice concerning the operations reviewed, to assess the economic, efficient and effective use of resources (financial, administrative and human). Should be proficient in computer software applications.
2. Director (Admn-ll)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree preferably in management/HRM/Business/Finance/Public Administration or equivalent from an HEC recognized university/Institution, having 15 years of progressive career including 7 years experience in senior executive position in administration & management in public/private sector. High level of understanding of public/private rules & regulations. Practical knowledge with the administrative procedures of reputed public/corporate institutions. PMP certification will be preferred Ability to apply fundamental concepts, practices, procedures and existing policies and guidelines in specialized areas of information technology. To meet deadlines and targets, critical thinking & problem solving, performance Focus, managing Change, teamwork, communication skills, leadership. Should be proficient in computer software applications.
3. Director (Training)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree preferably in HRM, Education. Organizational Effectiveness from an HEC recognized university/Institution, having at least 15 year of progressive career including 7 years experience of imparting trainings in reputed institutions both at national/international level. Candidates possessing strong communication & presentation skills and ability to devise training modules, curriculum and TNA will be preferred. Evidence pertaining to the credentials must be provided. Ability to plan departmental/functional trainings/budgets and delegate numbers as required by organization to make plan/budget/functional training delivery, measurement and follow-up as per TNA . to design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external provider. Should be proficient in computer software applications.
4. Director (Waseela-e-Rozgar)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree preferably in Economics. Finance. Development Studies. Public/Business Administration. Technical/Industrial Education, or equivalents from an HEC recognized university/ institution having at least 15 years of progressive career including 7 years experience of developing, designing and managing vocational educational programmes/training and skills development in public/private sectors. Candidate having worked for development sector as project coordinator/manager having strong proposal-writing and presentation skills are encouraged to apply. Sound judgement and ability to uphold the organization's values and policies/ procedures, providing direction and feedback to team and individual objectives, fosters two-way communication, ability to manage workload to meet tight deadline, budgets and/or deliverables. Should be proficient in computer software applications.
5. Director (Waseela-e-Sehet-ll)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree preferably in Public Health/Business Administration/Economics/Public Administration or Development Planning or equivalent from an HEC recognized university/Institution, having at least 15 years of progressive career including 7 years experience of working in government /corporate sector as project manager/ health policy specialist with an evidence of research and successful implementation of proposals covering community health care service and management, high level of understanding of national health policy and international perspective on healthcare will be required. Candidate possessing strong decision-making abilities, excellent research & analytical communication skills, innovative ideas pertaining to project management in health sector, team-building skills, ability to collaborate with clinical, technical, analytical & operational experts to develop implement & document population care management programs, processes & outcomes will be preferred. Should be proficient in computer software applications.
6. Director (Management Information System) (MIS)
Qualification and Experience: MA/MS (or international equivalent) in Computer Science or equivalent from an HEC recognized university/Institution, PMP certification preferred. At least 10 years experience in all aspects of MIS. Strong planning, time management excellent communication, issues resolution and project management skills. High level of understanding of software development, systems management and integration High level of understanding of top tier web 2.0 application architectures Excellent command on Web/Application and Database technologies (including. NET Oracle. ASP. Net JAVA. Web Services). Familiarity with agile development methodologies (Scrum and Extreme Programming).
NOTES TO APPLICANTS
Applications should be accompanied by detailed CVs along with attested copies of CNIC, domicile, degree/certificates, experience certificates and 4 recent photographs.
1) Indicate experience gained in a regular full time paid job
2) The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
3) In case of selection of any retired government employee, her/his pay package will be determined as per government policy
4) Relaxation in age will be given as per organization's own rules
5) Separate applications may be submitted for each post.
6) 'All Provincial and Regional Quotas will be observed as per rules.
7) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
8) Government employees may apply through proper channel and also send an advance copy. Details TORs can be downloaded from official web site of BISP i.e. www.bisp.gov.pk
9) Applications complete in all respects should reach the following address within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
10) Depending on the level of response received it is possible we may not be able to give feedback to unsuccessful applicants at this stage.
11) If you have not heard from us within one month of the closing date, you may assume your application has been unsuccessful. Note: Name of the post should be clearly mentioned on the right side of the envelope.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in the organization, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
No. of Posts for Every Department: 01
BENAZIR INCOME SUPPORT PROGRAMME
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
DIRECTOR (HUMAN RESOURCE) BISP SECRETARIAT, F-BLOCK, PAK SECRETARIAT, ISLAMABAD
Tel: 051-924 6325
- benazir income support application form
- Banazir incom sport program
- benazir income support 2013 free courses
- Benazir Income Support Programme 2013
- benazir income support programme application form 2013
- bisp application form 2013
- bisp job application form free download
- www benzer incom sport programs pak com
- www bisp gov pk aplicant form 2013