Karachi, dated the September, 2011
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANT POSTS
EDUCATION AND LITERACY DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
(PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT WING)
Applications for appointment against the following vacant posts of non-teaching staff in the office of the Director Planning and Development Education & Literacy Department Government of Sindh Karachi are hereby called from the suitable candidates (Preferably Female).
s. Nomenclature & Age Domicile Qualification
No. Number of Post with BPS
1. 01-Assistant (B-14) 18-28 Sindh (U) Bachelor Degree at least in second division, preferably computer literate.
2. 06-Computer Programmer 21-28 Sindh (R/U) Graduate at least in second division with two years diploma in Computer
(B-12) Science from recognized Institute.
3. 13-Data Input Operator (B-12) —do— Sindh (R/U)
4. 02-Junior Clerk (B-7) 18-25 Sindh (R) Matric with (Computer) Typing speed of 35 W.P.M. in English.
5. 01-Driver (B-4) 18-35 Sindh(R) Literate and holder of L.T.V. Driving Licence.
6. 06-(5 Naib Qasid + —do— Sindh (R/U) Literate
1 S. Worker) B-1
TERMS & CONDITIONS;
1. All applications along with testimonials and 2 passport size photographs shall be sent to the undersigned at address given below on or before 15th of October, 2011 by any means.
2. Walk-in interview for the posts of Driver, Naib Qasid and S. Worker at S. Number 5 & 6 will be conducted on 20th October, 2011 at below address.
3. Interview / Written Test for the posts at S. Number 1 to 4 are conducted as per given schedule at below address.
Data Input Operator B-12 on 25th Oct. 2011.
Junior Clerk B-07 on 26th Oct. 2011.
4. Relaxation of’age limit is admissible as per standing government orders. All government employees should apply through proper channel.
5. No TA / DA will be paid for attending Test / Interview.
(GHULAM MAHDI BALOUCH) DIRECTOR
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT, EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT 2ND FLOOR, SINDH SECRETARIAT NO. 3, KARACHI PHONE 021-99211246 EXT: 112
on 22nd Oct. 2011. on 24th Oct. 2011.
Assistant Computer Operator