Gwadar Development Authority Job, Senior Urban Specialist / Civil Engineer / Architect / Office Assistant
Gwadar Development Authority (GDA) intends to prepare a “Smart Port City Master Plan” for Gwadar with emphases on sustainability. GDA in this connection wants to establish Project Management Unit (PMO) Office at KARACHI to facilitate the process of coordination in the upcoming planning process. Following Vacancies are announced for the Project Management Office at Karachi.
1. Senior Urban Specialist:
Bachelors in City & Regional Planning and Postgraduate Degree, (Preferably Foreign) in urban & Regional Planning, Urban Policy Planning with Following Qualification:
– Minimum of 15 Years of Experience in Strategic Planning & Urban Policy in National Organization/s with a sound Knowledge of Port and Port City Planning, Sustainability Parameters, Minimum Development Goals, rising Urban Trends, Carbon Footprints, Kyoto Protocol, Agenda 21 and Green Concepts in Planning and Infrastructure, Experience of Strategic Policy and Planning Organization will be an advantage.
– Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills and Management Skills to lead a Planning Team are essential.
– Knowledge of working with International Donor Agencies and International Planning Bodies will be an added advantage.
2. Civil Engineer:
– Bachelors in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering with 5 Years related Experience and Strong Communication Skills.
– Bachelors in Architecture with 5 Years related Experience and Strong Communication Skills.
4. Office Assistant:
– Bachelors Degree with 5 Years related Experience and Strong Communication Skills.
The interested candidates should forward their Applications with detailed CV to the below address before 1st June 2015.
Company Name & Address:
Munir Ahmed (Director Town Planning) Gwadar Development Authority, Governor House Road, Gwadar.
Gwadar Development Authority (GDA), Government of Balochistan, Gwadar.
Tel: (086)-920-1010, 920-1011. // Fax: (086)-920-1020. // Web: www.gda.gov.pk.