Heinrich Boell Stiftung Pakistan Job Islamabad, Program Coordinator
For its Office in Islamabad the Heinrich Boell Stiftung Pakistan is seeking to fill the position of Program Coordinator to work on resource equity, energy innovation and climate change.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
– Develop and coordinate the program component.
– Identify new project, partner organization and networks.
– Plan and organize conferences, workshops, seminars, visiting programs, etc.
– Review proposals, prepare budgets, and monitor program implementation & expenditure.
– Provide up to date reports and analysis about political, social and cultural developments in Pakistan and the region, with regard to the working area.
Profile of Applicant:
– Advanced university degree in social or political sciences with a focus on environmental issues, resource policies, or in related thematic areas.
– Five years of work experience with international organizations and proven familiarity with developments in Pakistan related to the working area, program planning and project implementation.
– Sharing of green political values and concepts.
– Familiarity with gender policies and approaches in relation to environmental issues.
– Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team.
– Excellent communication skills: Fluency in written and spoken English and Urdu required. Knowledge of German is an asset.
Please send a motivation letter and a detailed CV to: email@example.com, by June 25, 2015.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.