Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad, Pakistan €) www.hec.gov.pk
CALL FOR RESEARCH PROPOSALS
Pak-France Joint Research Programme (PERIDOT)
PERIDOT is the Franco-Pakistani Hubert Curien Partnership (PHC) Programme providing opportunities to Pakistani and French researchers to interact for joint research activities. The programme is implemented in Pakistan by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and in France, jointly by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development (MAEDI)andthe Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MESR). The objective of this programme is to develop new scientific and technological cooperation between French and Pakistani higher education institutions/research laboratories by supporting the mobility of researchers from both sides.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites joint research proposals from Pakistani faculty members of publicand private universities in the following three priority areas:
► Energy ► Education ► Health
How to apply:
• Projects will be submitted on prescribed form available at HEC website
• Pakistani researcher will have to identify the French partner.
• Partners will have to submit the project simultaneously in Pakistan and in France.
• French counterparts may submit applications online at http://www.campusfrance.0rg/en/n0de/l 79751 while Pakistani researchers may submit their application at the address given below.
• Maximum two research projects can be submitted by one Principal Investigator for funding.
• The application completed in all respects should reach the following address by January 8,2016 before 16:00 hours PST.
Deputy Director, R&D Division Higher Education Commission Sector H-9 – Islamabad Email: email@example.com