Haji Sheikh Noor Ud Din & Sons Pvt Ltd is a major player in the global relief industry with a proven track record of delivering high | quality products and services to Disaster Relief Sector all across the world for over Three decades._
This rewarding arid newly created senior post, Leading the Human Resources Team, the focus of the role is to continue to further develop HR Department and implement HR plans to support the achievements of the current as well as plan for the next 5 years strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the Head HR
To be strategically involved in the development and implementation of HR system and change management in accordance with;
• HR policies & procedures • Internal & External Resourcing
• Training & Development • Performance Management & Appraisa
• Total Quality Management • SAP Implementation/HRMS Module
Qualification and Experience
The incumbent must have a Masters/Post graduate degree with at least 10 years of Hands on Practical experience in the development & implementation of new policies, procedures processes and systems. Must have grip on the Employment Law & Employee Relations.
enior Manager Production
Responsible for overall direction, control and management of all activities within the manufacturing and logistical operations of the unit.
v_Duties and Responsibilities_^
• Developing manufacturing and operational strategic plans.
• Responsible for formulating policies, programs, and objectives affecting the schedule, quality, and cost of manufactured products.
• Oversee planning and implementation of production plans.
• Lead the implementation of new manufacturing initiatives, including strategic resource allocation and applying good manufacturing principles, organization structure, leadership, sourcing and integration.
• Providing strong leadership to the employees at the plant, ensuring high morale, team work and good employee relations, at all levels.
• Supervise and provide technical guidance to subordinates
• Any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
N_Educational Qualification and Experience_y
The incumbent must be at least B.E in Textile preferably from Weaving. Dying and Garment Discipline having minimum of 10 years significant working experience which should be at a senior level in a manufacturing environment.
Skills & Competencies
The incumbent must have Strong general management and demonstrated leadership skills with Strong creativity and innovative skills. Strong project management skills are required to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Manager Executive Staff (Female)
We require a Manager Executive Staff (Female) to assist CEO at Head Office, Lahore. The perfect incumbent should be at least Masters from a well reputed university having 4-5 years of relevant experience with age ranges
Implement the day to day operations assigned for the job to ensure fulfillment with the established protocols. Provide a complete administrative service to CEO to facilitate him to concentrate on mainstream activities. Provide a complete correspondence service, routing correspondence as necessary and drafting replies where appropriate to ensure that all communication is dealt with efficiently.
Provide a time management service for the CEO to ensure ability to attend all key meetings at the appointed times.
Strong Interpersonal Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Excellent planning and organizing skills, Adaptability and dependability
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply with confidence by sending a detailed Resume along with latest Picture at email@example.com, kindly do mention position name in the subject line. AH positions are Lahore based.
HSNDS HSNDS HSNDS HSNDS HSNDS HSNDS HSNDS HSNDS HSNDS