GOVERNMENT OF SINDH, CHIEF MINISTER’S INSPECTION, ENQUIRIES & IMPLEMENTATION TEAM (TECHNICAL WING) SHAHBAZ BUILDING BLOCK-C, HYDERABAD.
Ph. & Fax No. 022-9201293
Applications are invited from the candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for recruitment to the following posts in Chief Minister’s Inspection, Enquiries & Implementation Team, Government of Sindh, on Regular Basis.
a. The application accompanied by complete bio-data including two latest passport size photographs and attested copies of all certificates should be addressed to the Director General, Chief Minister’s Inspection, Enquiries & Implementation Team (Technical Wing), Government of Sindh, Shahbaz Building Block-Cf Hyderabad and must reach latest by 29th May. 2015.
b. The incomplete applications in any respect, or those received late, shall not be entertained.
c. The applicants already in service should route their applications through proper channel by or before the above stipulated date.
d. Applicants who have already applied against above posts do not need to apply afresh.
Note: Reserve quota for disabled, women and minorities will be followed as per Govt, policy.
Flight Terrorism to Build Nation. Say No to Terrorism.
Sr. No. Post & BPS No. of Vacancy Minimum Qualification Age
1. Assistant (BPS-14) 03 i) A degree from recognized University with atleast Grade “C” / 2nd Division 18-28 years
2. Jr. Stenographer (BPS-14) 08 i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from recognized University / Board. ii) Certificate in Shorthand and Typing, (Computer Knowledge) issued by an Institute recognized by Board of Technical Education Sindh. iii) A speed of 80 w.p.m in Shorthand in English and 35 w.p.m. In Typing in English. 18-28 years
3. Jr. Clerk (BPS-07) 05 i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from recognized University / Board with Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English. 18-28 years
4. Driver (BPS-04) 02 i) Preferably VIII Class Pass. ii) Possession of valid LTV/HTV Driving License. iii) Must be able to maintain Log Book. iv) Atleast 03 years experience in a reputable organization 18-28 years
5. Naib Qasid (BPS-02) 03 Preferably VIII Class Pass. 18-28 years
6. Chowkidar (BPS-01) 01 Preferably Primary Pass. 18-28 years