VACANCIES IN SINDH FOREST DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Applications are invited for recruitment of the following posts from the candidates possessing required qualification and Domicile of Sindh province.
s # Name of Post with BPS Qualification & experience Age No. of Posts
1 Assistant (BS-14) Graduate at least in 2nd Division tram a recognized University. 28 1
2 Computer Operator (BS-12) Graduate from any recognized University & one year certificate course in Computer Science from the institute recognized by the Board of Technical Education in Sindh. 28 1
3 Junior Clerk (BS-7) Intermediate at least in 2nd Division from a recognized University or Board. 28 5
4 Forester (BS-7) I. Intermediate at least in 2nd Division or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education. II. Height 5′-6″ minimum. III. Chest 32″-33V2n after expansion and IV. Workable knowledge of horse riding and swimming). 28 1
5 Forest Guard (BS-5) I. Matriculation II. Height 5′-6″ minimum III. Chest 32″-34-minimum IV. Workable knowledge of horse riding and swimming. 28 8
6 Computer (BS-5) Matriculation 28 1
7 Naib Qasid (BS-1) Literate 28 6
8 Chowkidar (BS-1) Literate 28 5
9 Tractor Cieaner (BS-1) Literate 28 1
1. Application form fee is Rs. 1.000/-. The form will be available in the office of respective Divisional Forest Officer.
2. The applications accompanied by complete bio-data (personal & education) and a set of attested documents should be sent to the undersigned.
3. The candidates shall have to produce original certificates of domicile, PRC, CNIC and Qualification at the time of interview.
4. Dates of written tests/interview calls shall be communicated later on only to the eligible candidates.
5. The policies of Government of Sindh regarding relaxation of upper age limit shall be followed.
6. Incomplete applications in any respect, or received after due date shall not be entertained.
7. 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons, as per Government rules/policy.
8. 5% quota is reserved for minorities, as per Government rules/policy.
9. The posts from BPS-1 to BPS-4 shall be filled from the respective local district only.
10. No T.A./D.A. shall be given for appearing in written test and interview.
11. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
12. Last date for receiving applications is 31 st August. 2015.
Say No to Corruption
Chief Conservator of Forests Sindh at Hyderabad