Ibrahim Fibres Limited Job Karachi / Lahore, Manager Quality Control, Manager Electrical Operations, Manager Taxation
Ibrahim Fibres Limited is a manufacturer in Pakistan having diversified business activities including Polyester Yarn production. Polyester Staple Fiber production. Financial Services, Banking and Enemy.
We are looking for dynamic individuals for our Plant Site & Lahore office.
– Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
– Strong sense of responsibility, flexibility and the ability to work at fast pace.
– Good communication skills in English.
– Initiative, drive and creativity to rapidly progress and contribute to the objectives and culture of the Company.
Manager Electrical Operations (Power Generation):
– BSc in Electrical Engineering from a well-reputed institute. Foreign qualification will be an added advantage.
– Minimum 15 years’ experience of maintaining large electrical infrastructure, 11KV lines and grid station.
– Responsible for operational optimization of power distribution and synchronization.
– Responsible for overall supervision & coordination for implementation of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) tasks to ensure uninterrupted power supply.
– Responsible to conserve electrical energy/power,
– Compute sag and stress for specifications on wire and cable.
– Plan layout of pole lines and underground cable and solve problems, such as determining height, location, spacing, guying, and insulating of poles.
– Monitor and control Interconnected Distribution network, ensuring safe and reliable delivery of electrical power.
– Maintain overall reliability through coordination of distribution levels and transformer loadings.
– Age 3545 years.
Manager Quality Control:
– BSc in Chemical Engineering/MSc Chemistry from a well-reputed institute.
– Minimum 12 years’ experience in multinational or national organization, preferably in petro-Chemical industry.
– Must be fully conversant with quality standards and procedures, monitoring and lab analysis.
– Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
– Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
– Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
Manager Taxation (Lahore Based):
– CA qualified or MBA (Finance) from a well-reputed institute. Foreign qualification will be an added advantage.
– Minimum 15 years* experience in Taxation with a large-scale local/multinational organization and at least 5 years’ experience in the same capacity.
– Must have expertise in Income Tax/Sales Tax laws and FBR rules and regulations.
– Know-how of international tax practices is essential.
– Responsible for preparing and/or reviewing financial statements and accounts in accordance with the applicable Tax laws.
– Responsible for Tax accounting and planning.
– Manage direct and indirect lax audits and litigation.
– Manage corporate tax. sales tax and tax refund claims.
– Represent company before FBR authorities and auditors.
– Monitor and implement any legislative/regulatory changes in Tax laws/ provisions and determine the impact on Company Business.
Deputy Manager Maintenance (Power Generation):
– BSc Engineering Degree in Mechanical from recognized university.
– Minimum 8 years’ experience in a renowned organization preferably on Niigata Engines.
– Manages and oversees the daily operations of power plant.
– Responsible for maintenance of power plant engines and generators.
– Ensures equipment life, safety and operational efficiencies.
– Manages the daily operations, maintenance and repair of plant equipment.
Submit your application by applying online at: www.igcpk.com, latest by 18th March 2015.