Director Education Based at Head Office, Karachi
The Institute of Costand Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMA Pakistan) has been contributing to the national economy by providing Strategic Business Leaders. The Institute offers professional education and training to student community throughout Pakistan with a sizeable strength of over 15,000 students. It has more than 5,000 members serving locally as well as globally. As part of International Accounting fraternity. ICMAP is an active member of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants (CAPA) and South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) for more than five decades. ICMAP Vision is “to be the Preference in Value Optimization for Business” and Mission is “to develop business leaders through imparting quality education and training in financial and non-financial areas to bring value-addition in the economy”.
The Institute is currently looking for a committed, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated person as Director Education with a passion to excel. The incumbent should either be FCMA / Ph. D or equivalent with 12 years relevant experience OR possesses relevant Master’s degree with 20 years relevant experience. The candidates who earlier served as Dean / Director Education or have an experience of leading academic team in reputed academic / professional institution(s) and actively involved in the curriculum design and development will be preferred.
Job Specification / Criteria
• The ideal candidate should be capable to lead and motivate countrywide teams,
• Have knowledge on contemporary approaches to learning and teaching;
• Transform processes and system while act innovative way,
• Show initiative, commitment and persistence in taking tasks as well as collaborate effectively in teams and network of stakeholders,
• Heshouldbeableto consistently work towards achieving objective set by the National Council;
• Ability to support staff in developing learning and teachings skills;
• Have sound communication and interpersonal skills.
• He or she should be Innovative; Credible; Energetic; Catalyst; Proactive; Motivator; Coach;
• The ideal candidate shall not be more than 50 years of age, that is relax-able for suitable candidate;
ICMA Pakistan has IT enabling environment and selected candidate is expected to have proficiency in using MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point). ICMAP is an equal opportunity employer. If you meet the above-mentioned criteria and have commitment, dedication, dynamism, self-motivation and confidence to explore your potential, then a rewarding career awaits you at ICMAP The Institute has the right to postpone hiring on any vacancy. Any direct / indirect influence will lead to ineligibility of the candidate.
The last date for submission of application Is March 15,2015. The applicant should forward their particulars without any testimonials on a prescribed lormat that maybe downloaded from Institute’s website, preferably to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning position applied for in the subject column orthrough courier to:
Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan ICMA Pakistan’s Head Office, ST-18/C, ICMAP Avenue, Block – 6, Gulshan-e-lqbal, Karachi-75300.