Islamabad electric Supply Company
IESCO runs under Company Ordinance-1984 as well as the Articles of Association of IESCO. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile/residing in the districts under the jurisdiction of IESCO for recruitment to fill following positions for one year contract basis extendable for another one year likely to be permanent after completion of Iwo years of satisfactory service. All quotas such as women, disabled & minority etc. will be observed as per Government policy.
1. Only eligible/short listed candidates will be called for lest/interview
2. No TA/DAwill be admissible for test/interview.
3. Mobile phone will not be allowed in premises in any case.
4. Applications on prescribed proforma should reach via courier/post in the office of RESOURCE ACCESS Plot No. 395 & 396,1-9/3 Islamabad within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
5. Application forms improperly filled up, incomplete, received after closing
date, without original deposit slip or submitted by hand will not be
processed and no claim whatsoever will be entertained.
Deposited fee is not refundable and non-transferable.
Number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage by the
Original documents must be brought at the time of interview. Test will be objective/MCQ type.
Please download the application form and deposit slip from the website: www.raiesco.org OR www.iesco.com.pk, pay the prescribed fee of Rs. 450/- in the
online brandies of Askari Bank Ltd., Allied Bank Ltd. and Bank of Punjab. Original documents will be provided by the selected candidate at the time of interview.
Only qualified and eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the test and/or interview.
Applicant having practical computer knowledge (MS Office, Internet search & E-mail etc.) will be preferred for the posts at Sr. 5,6,7,9 & 10. Employees working in Govt. Service or Autonomous /Semi-Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be admissible as per Government Policy i.e. five years.
5. Dismissedemployeeofanyorganization is not eligible.
6. Applicants who may have already applied for any of the above posts must apply afresh.
7. Applicants are advised to mention their mobile no. and e-mail (if any).
8. Please submit your fee in below mentioned accounts and original deposit slip must be attached with completed application.
9. No written test will be held for the posts mentioned at Sr. no 24 to35.
10. Separate fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post.
THE BANK OF PUNJAB ASKARI BANK LTD. ALLIED BANK LTD.
Account No.: 2920050005150003 Account No.: 0001150320200197 Account No.: 0010032508760010
Branch: F-8 Markaz Branch, Islamabad Branch: Stock Exchange Tower Branch, Islamabad Branch: F-8 Markaz Branch, Islamabad
For Further Information, please contact:
0310-1557337,0304-1557337 0320-5691867, 0336-5691867
Deadline for submission of Application forms within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement
For test date/time please visit www.raiesco.org