A reputable Independent Power Producer (IPP) operating in Punjab is looking for a result oriented professional with proven track record for the following career opening based at its plant site
ASSISTANT MANAGER INVENTORY
The position will be responsible for maintaining.
controlling and rationalizing stores inventory In close
coordination with engineering, finance and purchasing.
• A qualified engineer from a reputable and recognizod institution. Additional qualification like an MBA will have added advantage.
• A Supply Chain professional with 3-7 years inventory management experience in ERP environment. Experience of MNCs/large organizations in tho energy sector will be preferred
• Age 32 years maximum
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Innovative and analytical thinking
• Should be proactive, dynamic and a toam player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Supenor command on MS office, especially MS Excel, and on ERPs
Inventory management is of utmost significance for the power plant. The incumbent is required to perform the following duties:
• Manage and maintain stores coding database, being a super user of the database management software
• Control and rationalize stock procurement by reviewing and analysing purchase requests
• Monitor and control inventory levets In dose coordination with end-usors
• Ensure timely completion of all stock-taking exercises with resolution of discrepancies, if any
Company is an equal opportunity employer and offers conducive work environment, career growth, training and development opportunities, competitive salary package and fringe benefits including full medical coverage for self and
and residential facilities within the company maintained housing complex Interested candidates may apply by filling form on link http://www.ippcareers.blogspot.com and then emailing the resume at email@example.com latest by 27th January 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.