Independent Power Producer IPP Job Punjab, Plant Operators
A reputable Independent Power Producer (IPP) operating in Punjab is looking for result-oriented professionals with good track record for the following career openings based at its plant site.
The incumbent should have experience and skills in operation of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical plants. The incumbent will be responsible for operation of the plant in a safe, efficient and smooth manner within technical limits.
The incumbent will also be responsible to analyse the plant operating parameters, raise fault reports, data collection and consolidation, emergency handling of plant and perform tests as per schedules / local instructions. The incumbent should have working experience in an Environment of Integrated Management System with clarity on Safety Rules and Procedures.
The Candidate must:
– Have minimum Three (3) years Diploma (DAE) in Electrical. Mechanical, Instrumentations/Electronics or Chemical from recognized Institute / College.
– Have minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably in Power Plants. However, experience in Chemical and Fertilizer plants may also be considered.
– Have experience of working on DCS control systems and can understand PIDs and logic diagrams.
– Have ability to create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
– Have keyboard skills and hands on knowledge of Computer applications.
– Have awareness of risks associated with wrong operations.
– Have high standard of safety awareness and understanding of safety rules.
– Be around 30 years of age. Company is an equal opportunity employer and offers conducive work environment. career growth, training and development opportunities. competitive salary package and fringe benefits.
Interested candidates may apply by filling form at: http://ipcccareers.blogspot.com, and then emailing their resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 15th April. 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.