Indus Hospital Job Karachi, Laboratory Manager / Technologist / Medical Officer / Phlebotomist / Staff Nurse
The Indus Hospital is Pakistan’s first state-of-the art tertiary health care centre, providing Quality Care – Free Of Cost. It invites excellence driven and vision-oriented individuals to become a part of its team who will take this Noble Cause further.
– MSc (Lab Sciences). Minimum 5 years of experience in Managerial position.
– MSc/BSc (Lab Sciences). Minimum 3 years of experience in Supervisory position.
– BS/BSc (Lab Sciences). Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
– Intermediate. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
On & Off Campus:
Medical Officer / Senior Medical Officer (ER / Peads / Wards / Blood Center):
– MBBS | Post House Job.
– Diploma in Nursing preferably BScN I At least 1 year of relevant experience.
Indus Hospital Blood Center:
Manager – Blood Donor Recruitment & Corporate Account:
– MBA (Sales & Marketing). 4 – 5 years of relevant experience.
Executive – Blood Donor Recruitment:
– BBA/MBA (Sales & Marketing). 1 – 2 years of relevant experience.
Management Trainee – Blood Donor Recruitment:
– BBA/MBA (Marketing). Fresh.
Traveling is required; incumbent must own a vehicle.
The Company offers market competitive salary with comprehensive health coverage for self, spouse, kids and parents.
To apply, please login to career opportunities section on: www.indushospital.org.pk.
Last date for applying: June 25, 2015.