Indus Hospital Job Karachi, Medical / Non Medical Staff
The Indus Hospital is Pakistan’s first state-of-the art tertiary health care centre, providing Quality Care – Free of Cost. It invites excellence driven and vision-oriented individuals to become a part of its team who will take this Noble Cause further.
Consultant CardiologyFCPS/MRCP/Diplomat American Board Excellent clinical skills, experience in interpreting non-invasive tests and performing invasive diagnostic and interventional procedures
Consultant PeadiatricsFCPS/MRCP/Diplomat American Board 2 years post FCP experience. Excellent skills in teaching and managing patients
Quality Control / Alpha Tester BS (Computer Science. Software Engineering. Information Technology) 2 years of experience in Blackbox & Whitebox testing & tools
Project Initiation Team:
The Indus Hospital is expanding its services across Pakistan and is building a team of professionals who will be responsible for initiating new projects and initiatives all over the country.
Senior Manager – Head Project Initiation:
– Masters, preferably in /10 – 15 years of relevant experience healthcare / hospital management.
Assistant Manager – Human Resources:
– MBA (Human Resources) /3 – 4 years of experience as HR Generalist.
Assistant Manager – Supply Chain:
– MBA (Supply Chain) | 4 – 5 years of relevant experience.
Team Lead – Health Informatics:
– BS (Computer Sciences). /3 – 4 years of relevant experience CCNA certification preferred.
Team Lead 0 Biomedical:
– B.E (Biomedical / Electronics) | 5 – 6 years of relevant experience.
AII positions require travelling, Candidates having healthcare background will be preferred.
The Company offers market competitive salary with comprehensive health coverage for self, spouse, kids and parents.
To apply, please login to career opportunities section on: www.indushospital.org.pk.