Indus Hospital Job Karachi, Nursing, Dialysis
THE Indus Hospital is Pakistan’s first state-of-the art tertiary health care centre. Providing Quality care-free of Cost. It Invites excellence driven and vision-oriented individuals t become a part of its team who will take this noble cause further.
– FCPS | Minimum 2 years.
‘Laboratory / Blood Center’
– B.Sc/B.S In Biological Sciences / Medical Technology | Minimum 1 year.
– B.Sc/B.Sc in Hematology | Minimum 1 year.
– Intermediate | Minimum 1 year.
– Diploma in Nursing | Minimum 2 years.
– Diploma of Nurse Aid | Minimum 2 years.
– Diploma or Training | Minimum 1 year.
‘On and Off Campus’
Medical Officer / Senior Medical (ER/Paeds/Wards):
– MBBS | Post House Job.
Candidates having healthcare background will be preferred.
The company offers market competitive salary with comprehensive health coverage for self, spouse, kids an parents.
To apply, please e-mail your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or please login to career opportunities section on: www.indushospital.org.pk.
(Please mention the positions applied for in the subject line) Last Date: 8 May, 2015.