Institute of Business Administration IBA Job Karachi, Senior Executive Security, QEC
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi, South Asia’s premier business school seeks the services of committed, creative, energetic and result-oriented individuals for the following positions:
Manager Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC):
The Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) at IBA has been established for the review of quality standards and the quality of teaching, learning and management in each subject area along with liaising with HEC (Higher Education Commission). It also aims to review academic affiliation with other institutions in terms of effective management of standard and quality of programs. Aligned with the vision, the QEC. attempts to survey all aspects of university functioning, bringing them at par with international standards.
– Oversee the day-to-day functioning of the QEC and liaise with the Director QEC.
– Ensure SARs (Self Assessment Reports) are on track and communicate with relevant departments to deliver data required by the HEC.
– Organize events on teaching quality by involving stakeholders such as academic institutions, advisory bodies, industry and media.
– Support the Director QEC in implementing strategic initiatives along with assisting in accreditation tasks.
– Masters or equivalent Degree from an HEC recognized University/Institute, preferably related to the field of Education or Quality Assurance.
– Minimum 3 years of experience with at least one year in an academic environment would be preferred.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal & presentation skills along with high proficiency in computer skills.
– Ability to work independently, managing timelines with strong organizational, time management & client management skills.
Senior Executive Security:
The incumbent will be reporting to Manager Security and will assist him in effective monitoring, coordination and management of security services and safety measures at IBA:
– Organize, deploy and manage material and human resource assigned to security department including resources made available through outsourcing.
– Implement security procedures like IBA emergency response and crises management plan.
– Will be responsible to implement visitors’ management system in IBA campuses and residential area.
– Participate in investigations into security lapses and recommend specific actions for preventing recurrence.
– Maintain working relationship with law enforcement agencies including Rangers, Police and outsourced security service providers to promote campus security.
– At least Bachelors from HEC recognized University/Institute; supplemented with Security Management Certifications from accredited institutions would be added advantage.
– At least 3 years of relevant experience in handling security issues in a corporate environment preferably with a multinational organization/educational institution in capacity of Loss prevention or security executive. Retired armed forces personnel are encouraged to apply.
– Knowledge and ability to handle IP based security and surveillance equipment’s including NVR’s, Window Server 2008 or above, DVR’s, RFID based access control systems, Walkthrough gates, fire suppression and control systems, remote monitoring etc.
– Candidates with excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership skills and a proven ability in dealing courteously with public.
– Age should be less than 40 years.
Interested candidates should fill the Online Pre-employment Application Form available on the IBA web link: https://careers.iba.edu.pk, along with their updated CVs, latest by March 29, 2015.
Company Name & Address:
Head of Human Resources, Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University Road, Karachi.
Tel: (021)-111-422-422. // Web: www.iba.edu.pk.