International Humanitarian Organization Job, Finance Officer, Hygiene Promoters, 0ffice Assistant
Vacancy Announcement for International Humanitarian Organization:
Positions: Qualification / Requirements:
1. Project Coordinator (Islamabad) Masters degree in Development Studies, Sociology or related field. Minimum of 6 years of experience with INGOs in co-ordination and successful implementation of the projects, management support. Effective reporting and developing donor/partners relations.
2. Finance Officer (Islamabad) M.Com/MBA — Finance/CA-Inter with minimum of 5 years of experience with INGOs as Finance Officer. Experienced in liaison with HO, managing internal and external audits, supervising operations of field offices and partners organizations.
3. Field Engineers (Muzaffargarh / Layyah) Tech/DAE degree in civil engineering with minimum of 3 years of experience with l/NGOs in implementing WASH related projects preferably in schools/BHU/Communities.
4. Hygiene Promoters (Muzaffargarh / Layyah) Master degree in Social Sciences with minimum of 3 years of work experience with IINGOs in community/Schools/B,HU WASH related projects Local residents will be given preference.
5. Logistics Assistant (Layyah) Bachelors degree holder. Minimum of 3 years experience with I/NGOs in providing logistical and administrative support to the field office and operations. Experienced in WASH/Livelihood projects and local residents will be given preference.
6. 0ffice Assistant (Islamabad) Bachelors’ degree holder with minimum of 3 years experience with IINGOs in providing administrative support to Country Office. Handling front desk, operating PABX/copier/fax etc. and assisting administrative & logistics needs.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at: email@example.com, latest by March 4′ 2015.
Please mention the job title in the subject line. No TA/DA will be admissible for the job interviews.