Jhpiego is a leading international non-profit organization affiliated with the Johns Hopkins University USA, working for maternal and newborn health programs across the world. Jhpiego is taking lead in implementing MCHIP a large USAID funded project to introduce and scale up high-impact maternal and newborn health interventions in Sindh.
1) We are seeking qualified female candidates for various positions in following districts:
• Khair Pur Mir’s, Matiari, Jacobabad, Larkana, Ghotki, Tharparkar, Sanghar, Tando AllahYar and Mirpur Khas.
(Candidates from these districts will be preferred) Applicants with following qualifications are eligible to apply:
• MBBSI Nurse/ Nurse MidwivesI LHVs
An ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of working experience. However prior experience in the field of OBS / GYN will be preferred.
2) Male candidates are invited to apply for various positions with following specifications:
• Post Graduate degree in Social Sciences/Research/Sales & Marketing/Administration
• Sales/Marketing management/Field Operations/Monitoring, & Evaluation/Research experience in pharmaI Healthcare industry specifically in developmental sector
• An ideal candidate should have a sound working experience in rural Sindh with willingness to travel in various part of interior Sindh
Computer literacy with sound knowledge of MS office is mandatory for all above positions.
To see details of available positions and to apply online, please visit http://jhpiego.rozee.pk/. Interested candidates may send their CVs to Post Box No. 13844, Karachi or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention preferred district while applying via post or email. Last date to apply for this position is April 24, 2016