The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, working in 42 countries worldwide. Established in Pakistan for over 30 years, IRC manages and delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, education, protection and livelihoods for displaced, poor and conflict-affected communities.
IRC works in partnership with local government and non-governmental organizations and currently works in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Sindh.
Currently IRC is seeking to fill the below mentioned positions:
1. Human Resources Manager – (based at Sukkur)
2. Project Manager EH – (based at Kohat)
3. Admin & Logistics Officer – (based at Sukkur)
Closing date for receiving applications is 9th November 2011.
For detailed job description and application procedure, interested candidates fulfilling the job requirements can log on to http://irc.rozee.pk
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- rozee pk international ngo jobs in kohat
- Ngo jobs in Kohat
- NGO Jobs in kohat 2014
- ngos job in kohat march 2014
- rozee pk ngos jobs only kohat
- rozee pk ngos jobs only kohat for femail post