Government of Pakistan Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP)
World Bank – Pakistan Social Safety Net Project
SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT
The Government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan has received a Credit No. 5042-PAK from the “International Development Association” for Pakistan Social Safety Net (PSSNP) for strengthening social safety net operations in Pakistan. BISP intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments for following “Individual Consultant’s Services”, to be hired under this project, initially for a period of one year and extendable, subject to satisfactory performance:-
Position: Project Manager (One position)
Qualification: A university degree in business administration, project management, development planning or equivalent. An internationally recognized project management certification e.g. Project Management Professional ® (PMP) would be an added advantage.
Experience: Field Experience of 7-10 years in public and/or private sector with national / international organization(s) demonstrating evidence of achieving results and graduation to responsible positions. 2-3 years field specific operational experience would be an added advantage.
1) Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for the position can be accessed from www.bisp.gov.pk by the interested candidates.
2) Remuneration would be negotiable, commensurating with the qualification and experience.
3) Applications on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’s website, duly complete in all respects, should reach to Director (Procurement) on or before 19th February, 2015 before closing of office hours.
4) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no T.A I D.A. shall be admissible.
5) Selections shall be made in accordance with the method contained in Part V of the World Bank’s Guidelines for Selection and Employment of Consultants which can be perused at the website: www.worldbank.org/procure
1 Director (Procurement)
| BISP HQ Secretariat,
I F-Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad