Government of Pakistan Capital Administration and Development Division
Department of Tourist Services, Isiamarad
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts on regular basis in the Department of Tourist Services, Islamabad on the given prescribed format:
Post applied for:
2. 4. 6. 8.
Father’s Name: Domicile:_
3. Date of Birth: 5. Qualification: 7. CNIC No: —
9. Cell/Contact No.
Signature of Applicant:
s.# Name of post &BS Total No. of Posts Quota-Wise No. of Post Age Limit Qualification/ Experience
1. Assistant (BS-14) 01 Sindh(R) 18-30 Years • B.A/B.Sc (Computer Literate will be preferred)
2. Stenotypist (BS-14) 01 Sindh(R) 18-25 Years • F.A/F.Sc • Shorthand/Typing speed 80/40 w.p.m
3. LDC(BS-07) 01 Sindh(R) 18-25 Years • Matric with typing speed 30 w.p.m
4. DMO (BS-04) 01 Punjab 18-25 Years • Primary • Knowledge of Operating Duplication Machine Essential
5. NaibQasid (BS-01) 01 Local 18-25 Years • Primary
6. Sweeper (BS-01) 01 Local 18-25 Years • Primary
Note: In all cases the general instructions of Establishment Division contained in O.M No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014 and Recruitment Policy of Establishment Division will be followed.
1. Age relaxation shall be admissible as per Government Rules.
2. Candidates must indicate the position applied for on top left corner of the envelop.
3. Copies of testimonial are not required to be attached with application. The original documents will be examined during interview.
4. Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
5. The candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel.
6. NoTA/DAshall be admissible for test/interview.
7. The application should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of instant advertisement.
Controller, Department of Tourist Services (DTS), p”}”>3577/14
13th Floor, Shaheed-e-Miliat Secretariat Building, Jinnah Avenue Biue Area, Islamabad.