Islamabad Club Job Islamabad, Assistant Secretary
Applications are invited for the position of Assistant Secretary at Islamabad Club, Islamabad. The applicant:
– Should possess a degree in hotel/hospitality management preferably from a renowned foreign university/college.
– Should have at least ten years of experience in the hospitality industry (preferably in a multinational organization or overseas experience) with at least five years experience at a managerial level in a medium or large size organization. Individuals with experience of opening new hospitality operations will be preferred.
– Should be fully conversant with different facets of the hospitality industry and should have worked in more than one department.
– Should have the ability to interpret and analyze financial statements.
– Should have excellent language and communication skills.
– Should have the ability to develop a consensus.
– Candidate should be 35 to 45 years of age.
How to Apply:
– Please download the application form and the deposit slip, from the NTS Website: (www.nts.org.pk).
– Please deposit the prescribe test tee through prescribed deposit slip, in country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL. UBL and MCB.
– Please send filled-up Application Form (along-with original paid deposit slip) to NTS, Headquarter, No.1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad. Applications will not be accepted, if deposit slip (in original) is not attached.
Last date of application submission is June 02, 2015.