Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO Job Islamabad, Audit Assistant, Telephone Operator, Store Helper
IESC0 Employees’ Children Quota
IESCO runs under Company Ordinance-1984 as well as the Articles of Association of IESCO. Applications are invited from eligible candidates against 20% employee’s children quota under Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) for the following posts on contract basis, initially for a period of one year and extendable for another one year likely to be permanent after completion of two years of satisfactory service.
Sr. No: Designation: BPS: Required Qualification and Experience: No. of Posts: Age Limit:
1. LS-I 15 Three years course diploma in Electrical from a Govt. Polytechnic Institute OR equivalent qualification plus 1 year experience of the trade in a supervisory post in a, electric supply undertaking OR electrical concem of repute engaged in the construction of transmission and distribution works
Condition of 1 year experience relatable in case of candidates possessing higher qualification, i.e. Degree in Elect. Engineering from a recognized university
5 18-25 years
2. SSO-I 15 Metric with three years diploma horn any Govt. Polytechnic Institute in Electrical Technology in First Division witha8east3years experience. 3 18-25 years
3. SSO-II 14 Matric 3 years Diploma in Electrical at-least “C” grade 1 18-25 years
4. Audit Assistant 14
B.Com with Auditing
B.A/B.Sc with 3 years experience
2 18-25 years
5. Lab Assistant M&T 14 Matric 3 years diploma in electrical 1 18-25 years
6. Junior Store Keeper 11 B.Sc / B.A with economics or statistic / B.Com or 3 years post matr5ic diploma in electrical / mechanical. 3 18-25 years
7. Electrician-I 9 Matric 2 years certificate in electrician 1 18-25 years
8. LDC / Complaint Clerk 7
Typing speed 40 wpm
30 18-25 years
9. Fitter-II 7 Matric with 2 years certificate in electrical 6 18-25 years
10. Electrician-II 7 Matric with 2 years certificate in electrical 1 18-25 years
11. Tracer 7 Matric with 2 years certificate in drawing / graphic 10 18-25 years
12. Meter Reader 7 Intermediate “C-Grade” 15 18-25 years
13. Telephone Operator 7 Matric 01 year practical experience of switch board 3 18-25 years
14. Stock Clerk 7 F.A / F.Sc / I.Com 2 18-25 years
15. Store Clerk 7 F.A / F.Sc / I.Com 1 18-25 years
16. Driver 6
Middle LTV with 5 years experience
40 23-30 years
17. ASSA 5 Matric 2nd division with science 7 18-25 years
18. Tub Well Operator (T.W.O) 5 Matric Middle with 2years experience 2 2 18-25 years
19. Helper 5 Matric 2nd division with science 3 18-25 years
20. Fitter Helper 5 Matric ‘C’ grade 4 18-25 years
21. Carpenter 5 Matric middle 5 years experience 1 18-25 years
22. Cook 5 Primary 1 18-25 years
23. Plumber 5 Matric middle 5 years experience 1 18-25 years
24. Gate Keeper / Clerk 5 Matric 2nd division 2 18-25 years
25. BD 5 Matric 35 18-25 years
26. ALM 3/5 Matric (relaxable as middle for the child of deceased / permanently disabled / retired technical staff) 138 18-25 years
27. Bearer 3 Primary 2 18-25 years
28. Store Helper 3 Matric ‘C-grade’ 12 18-25 years
29. Chowkidar 1 Middle 20 18-25 years
30. Mali 1 Middle 15 18-25 years
31. Naib Qasid 1 Middle 50 18-25 years
32. Sanitary Worker 1 Literate 1 18-25 years
1. Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
3. Mobile phone will not be allowed in premises in any case.
4. Applications on prescribed proforma should reach via courier/post in the office of RESOURCE ACCESS Plot No. 395 & 396, l-9/3 Islamabad within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
5. Application forms improperly filled up, incomplete, received after closing date, without original deposit slip (in case of applying for each additional application) or submitted by hand will not be processed and no claim whatsoever will be entertained.
6. Number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage by the competent authority.
7. Original documents must be brought at the time of interview.
8. Test will be objective/MCQ type.
General Information & Instructions:
How to Apply:
Please download the application form from the Website: www.raiesco.org or: www.iesco.com.pk, and submit the filled application form along with attested f. copies of following documents:
a. CNIC of applicant.
b. All educational documents and domicile.
c. Driving License (as applicable).
d. 02 Nos. of recent passport size Photographs.
e. Experience Certificate.
f. Service Card/Pension Book of Employee
g. Affidavit duly countersigned by the Head of Employee’s Office where serving/served that no other child of the employee is working in the Company.
h. Affidavit duly countersigned by Notary Public by giving details of entire family of employee along with their employment status.
1. Only qualified and eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the test and/or interview.
2. Applicant having practical computer knowledge (MS Office, Internet search & E-mail etc.) will be preferred for the posts at Sr. 5,6,7,9 & 10.
3. Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be admissible as per Government Policy i.e. five years.
4. Dismissed employee of any organization is not eligible.
5. Applicants who may have already applied for any of the above posts must apply afresh.
6. Applicants are advised to mention their mobile no. and e-mail (if any).
7. No written test will be held for the posts mentioned at Sr. no 17 to 32.
8. Only one application of the employee’s child will be processed without deposit fee.
The Bank of Punjab: Askari Bank Ltd: Allied Bank Ltd:
Account No: 2920050005150003 Account No: 0001150320200197 Account No: 0010032508760010
Branch: F-8 Markaz Branch Islamabad Branch: Stock Exchange Tower Branch, Islamabad Branch: F-8 Markaz Branch, Islamabad
Tel: 0310-1557337, 0304-1557337, 0320-5691867, 0336-5691867.
For Further Information, please contact within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
For Test Date/Time Please Visit: www.raiesco.org.