FEDERAL TAX OMBUDSMAN SECRETARIAT
5-A, CONSTITUTION AVENUE, ISLAMABAD
The Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, a statutory organization of the Government of Pakistan established to redress grievances of taxpayers against maladministration in matters relating to Customs, Sales Tax and Federal Excise intends to fill a contractual position of Sr. Advisor (Customs), available at FTO Secretariat.. HQ, Islamabad.
Suitable candidates with requisite skills, experience, may apply: Job Assignment
Investigate maladministration complaints from taxpayers concerning matters pertaining to Customs, Sales Tax and Federal Excise; suggest systemic improvements in tax policies, laws, regulations and procedures; strong service and client orientation.
Retired BS-22 officers alongwith retired Members of judiciary having relevant experience of deciding taxation cases or equivalent from private Sector. Minimum 20 years experience in Government/Semi Government/Private Sector, relating to tax policy, tax administration, etc.
Minimum 2nd class Master’s degree from a recognized university / institution (those having also a Law degree will be preferred).
Maximum age limit: 65 years
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.165,000/-
1. Applications alongwith CVs and one passport size photograph should reach the undersigned by 25th August 2015.
2. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible
4. Job shall be for one year contract (extendable on performance basis),
5. The candidates, who have applied for job earlier, may apply afresh.
r Muhammad Farhan Khan 1
Deputy Director (Admn) Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat 5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad Ph:051-9202447, Fax:051-9212330