Adhoc based Appointments of Medical Officers
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (both Male & Female) having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ FATA for filling the vacant position of Medical Officers (BPS-17) on adhoc basis in the districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Doctors working in various Health Facilities of Health Department on Contract basis can also apply for another term. Qualification:
a) MBBS or Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized University.
b) Completion of House Job Training.
c) Permanent/Valid PMDC Registration.
Age: [Age between 25 and 35 Years] Terms and Conditions:
1) Application forms and Online Deposit slip are available at NTS website, www.nts.org.pk and at health website www. healthkp.gov.pk.
2) Candidates are required to send their Application forms at provided address of NTS Head Office, Islamabad along with Original Online deposit slip, attested copies of relevant documents, copy of PMDC registration, DMC’s (including all professionals) and 02 recent Passport size photographs.
3) Please deposit your test process fee through prescribed Deposit Slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
4) Adhoc appointment against the post of Medical Officer (BS-17) will be carried out in accordance with zonal allocation quota and policy of government.
5) Health Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall make appointment and posting to the District within the zone, based on merit.
6) Preference will be given to the candidates of district concerned for a period of one year or till the arrival of recommendees of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission whichever is earlier.
7) If no suitable and eligible candidate is available in the district concerned for appointment, then the candidate belonging to the neighboring district shall be considered for appointment in the order of their merit.
8) On assumption of charge of post by recommendees of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission, the services of such Adhoc appointee shall stand automatically terminated.
9) No extension will be granted on the expiry of adhoc period.
10) The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa reserve the right to increase or decrease number of seats as per requirement.
11) Adhoc appointees will be entitled to receive salary equal to the minimum of BS-17 in addition to other allowances as admissible to Civil Servants of the same scale.
12) Appointees will execute an agreement deed on judicial stamp paper before taking over as Medical Officer and they will abide by the terms and conditions laid down therein.
13) Appointments will be Health Facility Specific and Non-Transferrable.
14) Incomplete or Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
15) No TA/DA will be given for the interview/test.
16) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
17) Applications must reach NTS Head Office within 15 days of the advertisement.
For further Information, please contact NTS Call Center:
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Health Department
National Testing Service – Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad