Industry Facilitation Centre (Pvt.) Ltd. a Public Sector Organization requires the services of Qualified, Energetic & Self-motivated candidates on contract basis for the period of 3 years for its New Building Project. Applications are invited for the following positions based at Islamabad from candidates who meet the specified criteria.
No. Name of Position Posts Maximum Age 50 years Qualification & Experience.
1. Project Monitoring Specialist 1 i Master’s degree in Economics/Project Management/ Development studies from recognized Universities, ii. Over 20 years project related experience in preparation/ implementation/ monitoring & evaluation of development projects including infrastructure sector projects with at least 5 years in senior positions. iii) Should have good presentation skills, writing monitoring reports and preparation of PC-I, II, III & IV.
2. Deputy Project Director (Civil Engineer) 1 35 years i) B.E (Civil Engineering) with 10 years experience or M.Sc. (Civil Engineering) with 7 years experience related to structural designing of building projects. Their execution and construction supervision experience of contracts. ii) The candidate must be a computer proficient.
3. ProjectAccountant 1 35 years i) 1st Class sixteen years’ education in Business Administration/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University. ii) 05 years experience in Maintenance of Project Accounts with a reputable organization. iii) Computer Literate.
4. Junior Audit Officer 1 30 years i) Commerce Graduate/Article completed. ii) 4 years experience working as Junior Audit Officer.
5. Assistant 1 30 years i) Bachelor’s Degree. Must be proficient in drafting skills. Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized institution. ii) 2 years Experience in the relevant field.
6. Computer Operators 2 25 years i) BA/BCS with diploma in Computers with 2 years relevant experience.
7. Drivers 1 30 years i) Holder of LTV with experience of 2-3 years and should have know-how about the troubleshooting of vehicles.
8. Project Guards/Peons/ Sweepers 4 35 years i) Having sound health/physique. ii) 5 years Relevant experience
Applications along with detailed CV may be sent at the following address within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Incomplete applications or lacking the above required qualification and experience will not be entertained. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview. Salary will be determined according to qualification, training and experience of the candidate. The organization has the right to fill or not to fill the above position(s). Applicant must mark envelop with post applied for. Decision of the selection Board will be final and not-challengeable. Applicants having engineering degree must be registered with the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). Candidates employed in Government/Autonomous/Semi Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through properchannel. PID(I)791/15
Industry Facilitation Centre (Pvt.) Ltd. 4th Floor, STP-1, 5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad