International Islamic University, Islamabad
Applications are invited from Pakistani National potential candidates for the following position(s).
1. SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER (MALE) BPS-18
Ph.D/MD degree in medical sciences from HEC/PM.D.C recognized University. The candidate with Hospital management experience will be preferred. Must have computer proficiency.
Postgraduate diploma/degree from HEC/PM.D.C. recognized University with 3 years relevant experience. Must have computer proficiency.
M.B.B.S or equivalent degree duly recognized by HEC and PM.D.C. with 5 years relevant experience. Must have computer proficiency.
2. DEPUTY DIRECTOR (MALE) BPS-18 for Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC)
Master’s Degree (B-grade with 65% marks in Semester System/1 st Division in annual exam system) in the field of Computer Science/IT/Human Resource from HEC recognized university with five years relevant experience in BPS-17 or equivalent. Must have computer proficiency.
3. ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR PROTOCOL & PUBLIC RELATIONS (P&PR) (MALE) BPS-17
Master’s degree in Mass Communication (B grade at least 65% marks in Semester System 1 st Division in annual exam system) from HEC recognized University with 01 years relevant professional experience. Computer proficiency must.
4. CLINICAL COORDINATOR (PSYCHOLOGY) MALE BPS-17
B.S Psychology, degree awarded after 16 years of Education or equivalent (B-Grade at least 65% in Semester j System/1 st Division in Annual Exam System) with a compulsory paper of Clinical Psychology. Preference will be given to the candidate who has experience as a Clinical Coordinator.
1. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates and to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason.
2. Number of posts shall be considered according to the available position at the time of selection. The University reserves the right to cancel any advertised post without assigning any reason.
3. Prescribed Application Form are available at IIUI’s website i.e. www.iiu.edu.pk separately for Academic & Non-Academic posts.
Note: The Eligible Candidates may be required to undergo short-listing process (i.e. aptitude, conduct, screening test, demonstration/Lecture, etc.) before interview by the selection board.
4. Applicants lacking prescribed criteria and required qualification on closing date will not be entertained (required terminal degree must be completed on closing date).
Foreign degree holders shall be required to submit equivalence of the degree from HEC, Islamabad
5. Attested photocopies of degrees/diplomas/certificates/testimonials, domicile, CNIC, and experience certificates etc. must be attached.
6. Application duly completed in all respects are required to be submitted before the closing date along-with crossed Postal Order/Pay Order/Bank Draft worth Rs.1,000/- in favor of Director (Finance), IIUI.
7. Candidates already working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Organizations in Pakistan should apply through proper channel.
8. Applications (with all requirements) must reach before Tuesday March 31, 2015 (by 3.00 p.m.) in Room No. 118 HR-V Section, Admin Block, International Islamic University, H-10 Campus, Islamabad
9. Incomplete applications, and the applications received late will not be entertained.
For further information please contact: 051-9019219 & 9019793.
Additional Director (HR-V)