Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights Job, Director, Naib Qasid 27 November
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Applications are invited for appointment on the following temporary/ contract positions in Helpline Project (July 2014 – June 2016), Ministry of Human Rights:-
Sr. No Post Education Qualification/ Experience Age Limit No of Posts Station
1 Director (BPS-19) • Second Class or Grade “C” Masters Degree or LLB Degree or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by HEC. • 12 years experience in the field of Human Rights in a position equivalent to a BS-17 post in a Government/ Semi-Govt/ Non-Governmental Organizations. 40 years 01 Islamabad
2 Law Officers (BPS-18) • Second Class or Grade “C” LLB Degree or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by HEC. • 5 years experience in High Court or Law Firm as Advocate / Legal Officer / Legal Adviser particularly on human rights issues. 35 years 01 Islamabad
3 Assistant (BS-14) B.A/ BSC (Second Division) 18-25 01 Islamabad
4 LDC (BS-07) Matric, Second Division with typing speed 30 words per minute. 18-25 01 Islamabad
5 Naib Qasid (BS-02) Primary 18-25 01 Islamabad
1. Applications with copies of relevant degree, experience certificate and CNIC should reach the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
2. Incomplete applications and those received after last date will not be entertained.
3. Applicants are required to produce original documents at the time of test.
4. Candidates will be allowed maximum 5 years relaxation in age limit for the above advertised posts as per government’s policy.
5. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for test/ interview.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
ZAFRA KHALID, Section Officer (Admin) Ministry of Human Rights State Life Building No.5, China Chowk, Blue Area, Islamabad
Tele:- 051-9207250 piD(i)2704/i5