GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
Ministry of Law, Justice and
Applications on prescribed form are invited for the following posts lying vacant in the Special Courts / Tribunals across the country working under the administrative control of Law, Justice and Human Rights Division.
1. Blank Application form can be downloaded on website of Ministry of Law, Justice & Human Rights: www.molaw.gov.pk.
2. The Government Servants must apply through proper channel.
3. NoTA/DA will be allowed for attending interview/test.
4. Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
6. Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per rules.
7. Quota for women, minorities and disabled persons will be observed as prescribed by the Government.
8. Application forms containing following information must reach to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
9. Candidates will have to produce original certificates/degrees at the time of test/interview (Copies of certificates need not to be attached with application forms).
11. This Division reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.