National Institute of Electronics (NIE) is a premier design, development and research organization. The Institute undertaking a PSDP project Title Balancing Modernization & Rehabilitation of NIE (BMR) for which experienced, and self-motivated individuals are required. The posts are on contract basis for a period of one-year (extendable).Suitable persons with following qualification and experience may apply.
1. Applications addressed to the Deputy Director Personnel stating name, date of birth, educational qualifications, experience and recent photograph should reach the undersigned latest by 15 days after publication.
2. Those already in service must apply through proper channels.
3. Incomplete applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. The envelope should clearly indicate the post applied for.
5. Only short listed candidates would be called fortest/interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Muhammad Umair Habib Deputy Director Personnel
National Institute of Electronics 17, Sector H-9, Islamabad 4/14 Phone: 9265009-12, Fax 9265018