National Institute of Electronics (NIE)
Ministry of Science & Technology
Government of Pakistan
National Institute of Electronics (NIE) an autonomous organization of Ministry of Science and Technology is engaged in design & developments works in various discipline of Electronics. The institute intends to employ dynamic and talented Pakistani nationals having Balochistan domicile and prescribed qualification / experience for the following positions:
1. Applications addressed to the Director General stating name, date of birth, education qualifications and experience along with attested copies of testimonials/documents/attested copy of NIC card and a recent photograph should reach the undersigned latest by October 17,2014. The valid domicile of province must be attached.
2. Those already in service must apply through proper channel. Age relaxation will be considered as admissible undertherGovt. Rules.
3. Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. The envelope should clearly indicate the post applied for.
5. Only short listed candidates would be called fortest/interview.
6. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Plot No. 17, Sector H-9, Islamabad