GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN MINISTRY OF NATIONAL FOOD SECURITY AND RESEARCH NATIONAL VETERINARY LABORATORY, ISLAMABAD.
National Veterinary Laboratory. Ministry of Natonal Food Security and Research invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following temporary posts.
s. No. Name of Post No. of Posts Domicile Age Qualification
1. Stenotypist (BPS-14) 01 Punjab 18-25 Years Intermediate with 80/40 wpm speed in shorthand and typing respectively.
2. Laboratory Technician (BPS-12) 02 Punjab-1 Sindh(U)-l 18-25 Years B.Sc. (Chemistry and Zoologyi Biology) or B.Sc. (Lab Techniques) from National Institute of Health or any recognized institute cr Higher Degree in the above subjects.
2. 5 years general relaxation in uppw age limit besides relaxation as per existing njles.
3. Applications on plain paper with complete details of personal credentials e.g. name, father’s name, date of birth, domicile, permanent’postal address, ediicational qualification, experience and contact number (phone, mobile) copy of CNIC and one recent passport size photograph may be sent to the undersigned within 15 days of publication Government servant should apply through proper channel.
4. No TA/DAwill be admissible for teslfinterview.
(MAHMOOD ANWAR) ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER National Veterinary Laboratory, (NARC) Gate No. 02, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad, Ph: 051-9255104