A Parliamentary Secretariat is looking for dynamic individuals and committed professionals geared towards taking new initiatives, and implementing visionary strategies, providing optimum support to the House, Committees and the MPs in the core areas of legislation, representation and oversight. Those candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and experience for the posts may send their applications on the given proforma, complete in all respect i.e attested photocopies of last educational qualification, domicile, CNIC and two passport size photographs to PO.Box No. 2061, GPO Islamabad, within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
Sl.# NAME OF POST WITH BPS & NUMBER OF POSTS QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & AGE PRESCRIBED FOR THE POST
1. Director (Media) (BS-19) (01 Post) Qualification: i) 1st Class Master degree preferably in Mass Communication OR Journalism from any HEC Recognized University/Institute; ii) Full command in the field of Print, Electronic and Social Media. Experience: 10 years practical experience in Print and Electronic Media with some reputed organization. Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years Quota: Merit-01
2. Section Officer (BS-18) (01 Post) Qualification: 1st Class Masters degree preferably in Business Administration Finance (MBA-Finance) OR 3 CGPA (minimum) in semester system, from any HEC recognized College/University. Experience: 05 years experience with some reputed organization. Maximum Aqe Limit: 33 Years Quota: Merit-01
3. Section Officer (BS-17) (01 Post) Qualification: 1st Class Masters degree preferably in Business Administration HRM OR 3 CGPA (minimum) in semester system, from any HEC recognized College/Univesity. Experience: 05 years experience with some reputed organization. Maximum Aqe Limit: 28 Years Quota: Punjab-01
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO NOTE: J
i) Of the overall position, 10% are reserved for women, 5% for minorities and 2% for disabled persons.
ii) The posts will be filled on regular basis, with a probation period of two years. However, if deemed necessary the employment will be offered initially on contract basis which may be regularized subjectto satisfactory performance.
iii) Persons already in Government Service shall apply through proper channel.
iv) No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.
v) Women are especially encouraged to apply for vacancies / positions.
vi) In the exigency of service, the number of posts can be increased or decreased, as the case may be.
vii) General relaxation of five years is admissible over and above the prescribed age limit for every post. The candidate shall mention the age on cut off date of application. This general relaxation of age shall be mentioned while applying for the posts.
viii) Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
ix) Candidates are advised to apply on the prescribed proforma.
APPLICATION FORM FOR RECRUITMENT
Name of post applied for_
1. Name (Write in capital letters).
2. Father’s/Husband’s Name (For female married candidates)
3. Date of Birth
Age on closing date
7. Do you possess the minimum educational qualifications as mentioned in the advertisement? | yes. I No.
If yes, mention relevant qualification and higher, you possess Year Board/University CGPA/Div/Grade/% age of marks
8. Do you possess relevant experience for the post as mentioned in the advertisement? If yes, mention required minimum experience and other relevant experience.
Organization Designation Grade Govt./Semi Govt./Private Starting Date Ending Date Total years
9. Postal Address (for communication):
10. Contact No. Office
Declaration:- -I certify that the statements made by me in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have informed my Head Office/Department in writing that I am applying for this position (for candidates already in service).
Signature of Applicant:-
Note:- Please attach attested photocopies of last educational Qualification, Domicile, CNIC and two passport size photographs. Applicants who are already in Government Service should apply through their department.