Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts in the quota against each post in the Privatisation Commission (a body corporate), Islamabad for regular appointment:-
s.# Name of Post Maximum Age Qualification Quota
1. Technical Assistant (PC-16) 28 years (i) BCS at least 2nd Division from a HEC recognized University. OR BA/BSC/B.Com at least 2nd Division from HEC recognized University with one year Diploma in Computer Application / Packages (ii) Practical Experience / proficiency in use of computer and computer packages such as MS Word, Excel Power Point and/or Accounting Software is essential; (iii) Proficiency in typing (iv) Good command of English and Urdu (Written & Oral); (v) Two years experience in Corporate Office Management or Secretariat job with particular reference to maintenance of office files, keeping of record etc., is essential. Punjab = 1 KPK = 1
2. Technical Assistant (Contract) G-IV 20,000-2,000-70,000 28 years (i) BCS at least 2nd Division from a recognized University. OR BA/BSC/B.Com at least 2nd division from recognized University with one year Diploma in Computer Application / Packages (ii) Practical Experience / proficiency in use of computer and computer packages such as MS Word, Excel Power Point and 1 or Accounting Software is essential; Proficency in typing (iii) Good command of English and Urdu (Written & Oral); (iv) Two years experience in Corporate Office Management or Secretariat job with particular reference to maintenance of office files, keeping of record etc., is essential. Merit = 1 Punjab = 6 Sindh (U) = 1 FATA = 1 KPK = 1
3. Assistant Private Secretary (PC-16) 28 years i) Bachelor’s degree at least 2nd Division. ii) Speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand. iii) Speed of 50 words per minutes in typing. Punjab = 3 Sindh (R) = 1
4. Telephone Operator (PC-09) 28 years Graduate Punjab = Minority = 1
5. Telex / Fax Operator (PC-07) 28 years Intermediate Disabled = 1
6. LDC (PC-07) 25 years Intermediate (2nd Division) Punjab = 2 Sindh (U) = 1 FATA = 1
7. Naib Qasid (PC-1) 25 years Matric Merit = 7 Disabled = 1
• Please download the application form and deposit slip from PTS website: www.pts.org.pk, pay the test fee in any of the country-wide online branch of ABL, Bank Alfalah&Meezan Bank.
• Send duly filled-up application forms along with the original paid deposit slip by courier/registered mail.
• Application should be sent within 15 days of publication of the advertisement to the head office, Pakistan Testing Service.
• Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
• The maximum age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in all cases as per Government Policy.
• The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the Privatisation Commission.
• Only short listed candidates will be invited for test/interview.
• One applicant can apply for more than one post but he/she has to pay deposit slip for both posts separately and clearly mention the name of post on envelop.
• No TAI DA would be admissible for test I interview.
• Government employees may apply through proper channel.
• For further information and test date/time please visit the PTS website: www.pts.org.pk.
• For more information: Pakistan Testing Service, Head office: 152, street # 8, Sector E-11/1.MPCHS, Islamabad. g-Ph: +92-51-111-111-787. K
Government of Pakistan 5-A, EDB Building, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan.