An Organization requires following staff for its Project Management Unit (PMU) to implement Interventions through internationally funded grant in selective districts of Balochistan, FATA, Khyber-Paktunkhawa and Interior Sindh.
s. Name of Domicile Qualification & Maximum
No. I Post Experience Age Limit
MBBS/BDS with Master Degree in Public Health or equivalent qualification from recognized university training result based Management, SPSS, EPI info and other program monitoring data bases,5-7 years experience in surveillance and Programmatic, M&E, well oriented with HMIS and M&E with grant implementation is desirable. Experience of working for Malaria will be an asset. 50 % Field visit required to Provinces and Districts.
Bachelors degree preferably in Social Sciences, Administration or relevant field at least 2 years of experience including extensive writing reporting and documentation. Experience of working for Malaria will be an asset. Excellent writing and communication skills. Strong computer and reporting skills. Fluency in written and spoken English; knowledge of local dialects is highly desirable. Ability work in an insecure environment.
• Computer literacy is essential.
• All recruitments will be on contract basis.
• No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test / interviews.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews / test.
• We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Government servants should apply through proper channel.
• The candidate fulfilling the requisite qualification and experience are advised to Send their applications along with C.V,
a) Copies of all educational documents duly attested.
b) Copy of experience certificate.
c) Copy of CNIC.
d) Two recent Passport size photographs.
The CV with application and all the above mentioned documents will be received till 23 d February 2015 at P.O Box No. 1633, Islamabad.