FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Aga Khan Road Sector F-5/1, Islamabad, Tel: 051-9205075, Fax: 051-9213386, 051-9203410 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.fpsc.gov.pk
JOIN GILGIT-BALTISTAN JUDICIAL SERVICE
Case No. F.9/15/14CJ-P&PE. Competitive Examination-2015 (G.B) for recruitment to seven (07) posts (Open Merit=06 posts & Women Quota=01 post) of Civil Judges-cum-Judicial Magistrates (BPS-18) in Gilgit-Baltistan Judiciary will be held w.e.f. 01-06-2015 to 02-06-2015 simultaneously at Islamabad, Gilgit and Karachi for candidates belonging to Gilgit-Baltistan. Both male & female candidates possessing domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible.
(i) A candidate must possess degree in Law from a recognized University entitling him to practice the profession of law or is a Member of the Faculty Advocates of Scotland.
(ii) The candidate has actively practiced the profession of law for not less than two years after having been enrolled as an advocate. (Proof of enrollment and practice required).
Explanation: For the purposes of Experience, the expression “practiced the profession of law” shall include any period of Government service by a person as District Attorney, Government Pleader, Public Prosecutor, Special Public Prosecutor, Additional District Public Prosecutor, Deputy District Prosecutor or Assistant Public Prosecutor on behalf of Government and Assistant Registrar.
3. Age Limits: 22- 35 years on closing date. 4 AGE-RELAXATION
(i) In case of Government Servant who has served in connection with the affairs of the Federal or the Gilgit-Baltistan Government or in any other department function in Gilgit-Baltistan for a period not less than five (05) years, the upper age limit shall be thirty seven (37) years.
(ii) No relaxation in upper age limit would be allowed, including the (relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 1993, in any case.
5. Exam Fee: The Exam Fee Rs.2200/- (non-refundable) is to be deposited in National Bank of Pakistan under the Head of Account “C-02101 -Organs of State, FPSC Exam Fee”. Blank Treasury Challan (T.R.6) is available at FPSC website, which can be downloaded.
6. All applications form must be submitted online through FPSC website www.tpsc.gov.pk on or before the closing date forsubmission of applications i.e. 30-03-2015.
7. PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All aspirants may apply for the said Competitive Examination-2015 (G.B) upto 30-03-2015, followed by submission of hard copy of online form alongwith all documents, so as to reach the FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date as per procedure stipulated in Rule-4 of Competent Examination for recruitment to seven posts (Open Merit=06 posts & Women Quota= 01 post)of Civil Judges-cum-Judicial Magistrates.
8. Rules/Syllabus and Application Form for said Competitive Examination-2015 (G.B) are available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.qov.pk
9. CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS IS 30-03-2015
10. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
(i) Carefully fill the online form. The hard copy of online application form must have the same entries as in online form. No subsequent alteration in the entries of online form shall be accepted.
(ii) Attach all attested copies of required documents, photographs with the hard copy of online application form and must be dispatched to Secretary, FPSC so as to reach to FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date.
(iii) Be careful that examination centre once selected shall not be changed. No request in this regard shall be entertained.
(iv) Correctly enter CNIC No. & date of birth in online form and in its hard copy. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
(v) Strictly comply with the rules of Competitive Examination-2015 (G.B) for recruitment to seven posts of Civil Judges-cum-Judicial Magistrates else their candidature shall lead to rejection.
I (vi) Contact atthefollowing numberforfurtherinformation orqueries:
I 051 -9210706,051 -9212332 or UAN 051 -111 -000-248
Secretary Federal Public Service Commission